Anyone LDS?

Just recently I have been LDS.. got baptized a couple of weekends ago actually. :)

Just recently I have been LDS.. got baptized a couple of weekends ago actually. :)

wow, welcome! There are so many of us, lol, someone stated a thread in 3rd tri asking about the meaning of your user name and TWO people on there were, both in utah.

LSD here!! Recently married in Baton Rouge Louisiana temple!! TTC baby number 1.. I knew there had to be some MORMONS on here cause we have the most kiddos!!

Hey, bunnie, I used to live in Edinburgh. Were you in the Edinburgh ward when you were a member? We may have been in the same ward, small world!

Hey, bunnie, I used to live in Edinburgh. Were you in the Edinburgh ward when you were a member? We may have been in the same ward, small world!

Yes I was:flower: When where you there? :thumbup:

I was in Edinburgh 2003-2006 but wasn't super active when I was there. I went to church maybe half of Sunday's in 2004 and 2005 but didn't have a calling or anything. Paul Laird was the bishop. :)

i love how the world is so small in the Mormon world! I was taking to a member last night and he knew loads of people me and my OH knew including my ex lol! in fact he knew I was his ex!

I was in Edinburgh 2003-2006 but wasn't super active when I was there. I went to church maybe half of Sunday's in 2004 and 2005 but didn't have a calling or anything. Paul Laird was the bishop. :)

Ahh, I was there way before that and due to lies being told and the then Bishop not believing me I left and then was Ex-communicated:shrug:

Doesnt affect my beliefs though:thumbup:

Ahh, I was there way before that and due to lies being told and the then Bishop not believing me I left and then was Ex-communicated:shrug:

Doesnt affect my beliefs though:thumbup:

awwww that sucks! Sounds really unfair! The church is full of in perfect people and people make mistakes and bad decisions. Glad it hasn't affected your belief though.

Did anyone watch the 20/20 segment on Heaven?

Hi guys!

What was the segment on Heaven?

https://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55216980/2020-76-heaven

Barbara Walters discussed Heaven with leaders of different faiths. Very interesting- I loved when she intervied the Dalai Lama!
She interviewed Elder Walker about our idea of Heaven :)

Hey ladies! I'm LDS too! I live in...guess where...Utah! :haha: It's great to see other members on here. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->