Anyone LDS?

Hey, LOL, everytime i see someone from Utah I just want to ask lol!

Congrats on your pregnancy, im a few weeks behind you. Is this your first?

yeah... most of us from Utah are! It is my first, and i'm so excited about it! It's been a LOOOOONG time coming.

awwww so sorry to hear that, must be even harder from a big LDS community, bet you had loads of people question when the babies were coming.

We married when i was only 19 and in my second semester at college. I told my family we were going to wait to have kids until I finished school because i didn't want to be a drop-out mom, and i wanted to be able to have a career. My dad looked at me a little funny and said "yeah, we'll see!" We've been married about 3 and a half years, and everytime i tell people that they are so surprised that i dont have kids yet! It's a little annoying, especially when people start comparing me to my brother who has had 3 kids in the first 5 years.....

awwww Im so sorry, we waitied just over a year before be even tried as i thought it was better to get to know ecah other properly, I fell really easily with my first, it took almost a year to conveive my second which i lost and now im newly pregnant with my third.

I have a friend who im really close to her had been married for 4 years and still trying for her first, they are in the church and i think it makes things so much harder. Her patricarcle blessing says she will have children yet things seem so hard for them.

Congratulations, enjoy the temple now before he/she is born, as its a nighmare to go after, although possible not so hard if you have a temple within a hour lol! We havent been able to go since having my son, it sucks, so enjoy while you can xxx

I can only imagine about the temple! we have a hard enough time going as it is.... and there are like 5 temples within 45 minutes of us, its crazy.

Hi girls!!! :wave:

I'm also LDS. :thumbup:

Congrats on both of your pregnancies! :happydance:

Luz, we are really close in dates!

Eternal, I'm sorry for your previous loss. :hug: I had a MC a year ago around 5 weeks.

I'm from Colorado Springs, CO but currently live in North Dakota!

cool, welcome, sorry for your previous loss, do you have any children yet? I already had a son when i lost my baby so it really helped me through.

No children yet...we have actually been married 6 years but we waited until last year to TTC. I know that's really long for an LDS couple to wait; I've been getting questions at church for years!!! So I know what you girls mean. But I'm glad we had to time move around and travel a bit first. I'm excited to be pregnant now, though! I'm actually off to my 10 week midwife appointment right now. :)

good luck at your appointment :D

I think its great to have couple time first, i know so many LDS couples who rush into marriage have honeymoon babies and are divorced when the baby is still in nappies/diapers!

Much better to spend time and love that time with your husband, after all your together for eternity and however much we love our children they will grow up and then leave and have their own families and make their own decisions. i often wonder how some couples will cope once the kids grow up.

HI ladies!!! I too am LDS. I coverted about 14 years ago. My DH is a lifer, and we have been married for 13 years! We have 4 bio children, DS 9, DS 7, DD 3, DD 20 months, and we also raise our 2 teenage nieces, 15 and 14, so we are super busy!!! We are expecting again, after we lost a baby boy in my 2nd trimester in June, and are expecting again in May. We are so happy. I hope to see more LDS mamas around, and get to know and chat with you ladies more.

HI ladies!!! I too am LDS. I coverted about 14 years ago. My DH is a lifer, and we have been married for 13 years! We have 4 bio children, DS 9, DS 7, DD 3, DD 20 months, and we also raise our 2 teenage nieces, 15 and 14, so we are super busy!!! We are expecting again, after we lost a baby boy in my 2nd trimester in June, and are expecting again in May. We are so happy. I hope to see more LDS mamas around, and get to know and chat with you ladies more.

Welcome, wow you sound like you have you hands full.

Sorry for your loss.

I have twin due soon, exciting times!

So sorry for your loss! :hugs: Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy.

Eternal, not long to go for us now!! We're in the home stretch! :happydance:

So sorry for your loss! :hugs: Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy.

Eternal, not long to go for us now!! We're in the home stretch! :happydance:

i know, im massive, arh! back is killing, how are you doing? I should have about 6 weeks left (i should be induced at 37 weeks), who knows though.

exciting times though x

Well you both are in the home stretch!!! The first is always so exciting, and nervewracking!!! Glad to see more LDS mamas here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->