Anyone LDS?

Hi all! I am LDS too...from Utah. Glad to see other members on here! I have been married for over 2 years and am prego with my first. I am excited and nervous at the same time!

I am near tooele, about 30 miles west of slc. I work in slc so I am in there every day.

I actually live in Grantsville. I work at a small business near the spring mobile ballpark. Not a bad drive to work at all.

Not too bad at all! My husband works at O.C. Tanner, so not too far away from where you work. I have a cousin that actually works at the ballpark, too.

Such a small world! I am glad to find some people on here that are around the same area and also others that are LDS, too. Of course all the bnb'ers are a great support, as well!

So i dont know if anyone else has seen this - but someone from utah snuck a cell phone (i assume) into the temple endowment ceremony and recorded the entire thing, and then put it on youtube. i am absolutely disgusted. The worst part is he claims to be an active member of the church and in comments on the video talks about how he goes to the temple quite often. I know it isn't the first time the temple ceremonies have been in the public eye - the tv show Big love re-created it and put it on tv for the world to see, but that was different. . . . this is the real thing.

At least i know he will someday have to face the wrath of God. (YIKES!)

I can't even fathom how someone could do such a thing! And then have the nerve to call themselves an active member of the church! It just goes to show how wicked things are going to get before the end...

It's not new, I've notice a few over the years! Sad but true.

Would any of you mind calling you local temple and putting my name on the prayer rolls? PM if you don't mind and I will give my name. I am afraid of losing another pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->