• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

well no more spotting and af pain has gone, so dont know. evening now and would have thought spotting would have started so we shall see. i have been taking red clover this cycle so maybe its made my lp longer but with the tiny bit of spotting yesterday expected more today. if its worked great but if its not at least the red clover has stopped the early spotting and puts me in with more of a chance.

Hmm...well it's all a good sign! Before I got my BFP I cramped a bit too. It was a deep pain like when AF first starts. I felt it on the toilet and it made me jump. I always had a slightly longer lp but it was a few days shorter that cycle. It was weird. Your temps still look good. Even if it doesn't work out this month, it's good to have a full chart so incase you need it to show a dr. But your cycles look pretty normal to me. Do you think DH would have a SA done? I didn't think mine would but he did...I was surprised.

No i dont think so its took months to get him to see a doc for his depression which hes doing this week. Af pain a bit today and cervix feels sore but cm clear no spotting so it is weird how i spotted twice on 9dpo and nothing since . And my eczema which always starts a few days earlier hasnt started so weird unless its just letting me off this cycle lol

I woke up tonight completely overwhelmed with the thought of having another kid and our future living situation. It's all I think about. I've been really sick the past couple of days too. I had to run out at 2am for nose spray. I've read you're not suppose to use it while pregnant but I couldn't breathe. I took some cold medicine earlier and I think it's keeping me up. I hope DH is prepared to take DD to school because I'm not going anywhere lol.

well it will get your dh prepared for crazyness when your lo is here lol yeah i used a nose spray when i was pg and found out later you shouldnt so you should be fine. i hate not being able to breathe its the one thing i cant cope with when im ill lol. well i understand why you would be worried about where you are going to live its pretty stressful moving as it is. are you going to move closer to your or his family or somewhere new? or still not sure. we will hopefully be moving in a few months im hoping before summer but if im pg i will be about 5 months or more which is a little crazy. last time i moved when my son was 4 months old.

as for me still late, i know i o'd a day or 2 early early but even if my temps were wrong im still 3 to 5 days late depending when i o'd. i have one last test and because of the spotting i think there is a good chance i might be i had a small bout of nausea 2 nights ago and this morning. And i keep having stabby pains and uncomfortable in groin/cervix area. hubby is very depressed and super stressed so im not sure about testing as i would tell him and im not sure if he would be happy or stress him out more. he does want it if i am but the timing isnt great. and i cant lie and keep it to myself as i would be too excited/stressed to keep it in. im also thinking i would like to get passed where i got to last time i was pg as id rather not know i was if i lost it. i know that sounds stupid but i would be able to dust myself off and try again next month but if i knew it took me a while to want to and even then i was so stressed in case i was, sometimes it was a relief that i wasnt. its not now id be happy if i was but i think its just about self preservation. so not sure when i would test. they dont do early scans here and you see a midwife at about 8 weeks and they book you in for a scan at 10-12 weeks. so really its not a rush. might leave it a week and a half hubbys meds might have kicked in when he gets some today. on top of that my bbt batteries have died lol so cant temp now im glad i hated that thing. i seriously feel awful i hate nausea. if im not pg i must be coming down with something

well it will get your dh prepared for crazyness when your lo is here lol yeah i used a nose spray when i was pg and found out later you shouldnt so you should be fine. i hate not being able to breathe its the one thing i cant cope with when im ill lol. well i understand why you would be worried about where you are going to live its pretty stressful moving as it is. are you going to move closer to your or his family or somewhere new? or still not sure. we will hopefully be moving in a few months im hoping before summer but if im pg i will be about 5 months or more which is a little crazy. last time i moved when my son was 4 months old.

as for me still late, i know i o'd a day or 2 early early but even if my temps were wrong im still 3 to 5 days late depending when i o'd. i have one last test and because of the spotting i think there is a good chance i might be i had a small bout of nausea 2 nights ago and this morning. And i keep having stabby pains and uncomfortable in groin/cervix area. hubby is very depressed and super stressed so im not sure about testing as i would tell him and im not sure if he would be happy or stress him out more. he does want it if i am but the timing isnt great. and i cant lie and keep it to myself as i would be too excited/stressed to keep it in. im also thinking i would like to get passed where i got to last time i was pg as id rather not know i was if i lost it. i know that sounds stupid but i would be able to dust myself off and try again next month but if i knew it took me a while to want to and even then i was so stressed in case i was, sometimes it was a relief that i wasnt. its not now id be happy if i was but i think its just about self preservation. so not sure when i would test. they dont do early scans here and you see a midwife at about 8 weeks and they book you in for a scan at 10-12 weeks. so really its not a rush. might leave it a week and a half hubbys meds might have kicked in when he gets some today. on top of that my bbt batteries have died lol so cant temp now im glad i hated that thing. i seriously feel awful i hate nausea. if im not pg i must be coming down with something

So you think youre pregnant?! I dont know how you make yourself wait to test! Fingers crossed!!

So far, the plan is to move to TX where DHs mom lives, rent out a trailor (yuk!) that his moms owns until we figure out job, and eventually buy a house. Im not looking forward to living in TX. Its super hot there and everyone Ive ever met from Texas has an attitude. I imagine people there are all gun toting jesus people lol. Ugh.

DH has taken DD to school the past two days. Ill have to take her tomorrow, though. His work is getting pissy about him being late. I feel a lot better though. Im like you, when Im sick I HAVE to have nose spray. If I cant breath then it makes it way worse. I took some Benadryl, lastnight and slept so good. Took some this morning and slept a bit too. Maybe I needed some good sleep.

I still dont feel pregnant. I feel really fat though. I LOOK really fat imo lol. I look like one of those girls who has really skinny legs but a big gut that hangs over her jeans lol. Not sure if you have those girls where you live. Here in America, theyre everywhere! :laugh2: Im not sure if I look pregnant yet...just dumpy haha.

I think Im going to ask my DH if we can get another private scan. Its been a few weeks since the last one. It just helps me connect, I guess. My 20 week scan isnt for another month.

So, my bestfriend, from before I moved, found out shes pregnant a little bit after me. Shes had a real hard time with it. Her DH isnt the greatest and she was actually thinking of leaving him before she found out. Even then, she was thinking of terminating so she could get away. As things are now, she lives as a single mom. (hes never home...and hes a peice of shit) Anyway, she finally settled down with the idea that shes going to have a baby. She found out the sex yesterday. Its a boy! But...she wanted a girl soo bad. Now shes having a hard time with the idea of having a boy. Personally, I think if her husband wasnt such a shitty husband, shed be excited. Maybe in the back of her mind, she imagines itll end up like his dad. I dunno. But I feel so bad for her. Shes having such a hard time.

I think meds will help your DHs depression. Sometimes, you just need help getting out of it. Do you think that if your DH found out you were pregnant now, it would make it worse? Maybe it would lift his spirits?

Yeah im in total denial lol. Not sure how he would take it he just feels quite lost he was going to leave a few weeks ago as he just didnt feel part of the family its when he realised he needed meds. So i just dont want to overwhelm him. Not really how inimagined it to be. If i am just want to be happy rather than stressed about him as i will be stressed enough about being pregnant lol.

Aww hope your friend picks up. Has he left her or just not there there a lot?

Lol yeah we get those bellies here too. Your quite lucky getting away with nausea. I got travel sick and quite dizzy when i was pg. Wasnt sick thank god.

Did you book your scan

Yea, my scan is booked for March 17. But I was thinking of getting another private one just to take a look lol.

My friends husband is a truck driver so he's hardly ever there. But he says the most horrible things to her and even though he makes good money, she's always broke wondering how bills will be paid. He's also a heroine addict. Honestly though, she brought it on herself. She knew what he was before she got pregnant and still let him come back. They haven't been married not even a year. She met him online and married pretty fast. But now she's stuck. Ugh it's a bad situation.

Your poor hubs. He's lucky he has you to be supportive.

No af woo hoo. Just so tired. My get up his gone. Did tell hubby i was late as i think he knew something was different. He wants to leave testing another week or 2 but will probably do it in week and a half so i can get doctors appointment following day. I think i would be about 21 dpo. I think im calming down a bit im not checking cm if i feel it every time. I have waves of its all going to be ok and then oh my god what have i done lol this dpo is conpletely unnatural for me so its promising. I just dont really feel pg apart from a pinch every now and the nausea completely gone.

How are you?

Hope your friend finds a way to get away from him but if she cant at least hes barely there.

On the plus if i am pg my due date would be 27th oct so gives me time to deflate for christmas lol

I haven't gotten sick this whole time. But I've been really tired. I'm still always tired but at the same time can't sleep through the night.

Sometimes I think wth did I do, too. I feel like I've set my life back. And I feel officially stuck. Even though I'm married, all I can think about is how I'll take care of two kids alone. I guess I'm just used to being a single mom and I expect it to happen again. I dunno. I don't like my DH. He's really sweet but the age difference is VERY apparent to me now that we have big decisions to make and he's making all the wrong ones. Sometimes I feel like I was better off single. I feel like I've married a child. Ugh I don't know how people stay married for 50 years. I have no patience lol

Hopefully a baby will change him its the biggest shock to your system you can have.

To be honest when he said he was going to leave i thought and i bet this is the month im pg too and bam it looks that way. Im hoping it will help him. I think sometimes he misses being single doing what he wants when he wants and he is terrible with money but if he doesnt get hisnown way he says i make all decisions which isnt true im just trying to stop him making stupid ones. Think its the depression and buying makes him feel better. We have been married nearly 5 yrs and my god i dont know how we survived lol. Im hoping these meds will get him back to the way he was hes been like his 2 or 3 yrs.

Anyway had these weird shooting pains in my hip googled it and ppl asking if its epotopic nearly pooped my pants but thought surely thats more where your ovaries are. Anyway re googled it again without saying i am 5 weeks and it is common psd or something. Im thinking of testing this weekend and going doc on mon and just getting them to check me. I was fine last pg as i didnt even know what epotopic was and stupidly i googled it a few months ago and wish i hadnt lol. Im having cramps on and off but i guess that can happen this early if im pg

i tested with a bfn. i feel heartbroken i dont know what that means i had loads of signs with ib high temps still no af i know i o'd because of my temps so makes me wonder if this is just going to be another loss. docs wont do anything until 4 weeks of being late as ive been here before. just dont know what to do. im 2 weeks late this weekend surely id have a line

Hmm...what kind of test did you use? Is it an Internet cheapie? I never really got a line on one of those even when I was testing positive on everything else. Why won't they test you until 4 weeks late?

They dont in the uk. Seriously admire thr american health service and how they take care of you here its all last minute. Really frustrating. Yeah was a cheapie hubby thinks they are rubbish but asked me not to retest as he said i will be obsessive and hes right i would be. So i will test next fri. Just means being in limbo for a week. I have a feeling i used these tests last time i was pg and i got a bfn then i used another brand and got a bfp. I was reading earlier some people dont get a high amount of hcg for 4 weeks so. I dont know. I need to just be positive some how. But i can feel like a pinch still its so distinctive from when i was pg with my son . We shall see i guess

The thing about health care here is that it's too expensive and so is health insurance. There was years I went without insurance so I didn't even get a pap for over 10 years. When I did finally get health insurance, I still couldn't afford to see a dr because I had to spend a certain amount of money before it kicked in. Now...were forced to get government health insurance that cost more than it did before. It's a mess lol. Right now I'm on military health insurance. So all costs are free but they see you as little as possible. I've always been a little jealous how things are done in the uk. If I could move out of the us, I would. The culture here is ridiculous and the government is scary.

If it were me, I wouldn't wait to test again.

I have a small bit of eczema on my elbow makes me think hormones changing. Going to give it a few days. I keep thinking have i messed up but cant see how when i did bbt. I still feel a pinch on my left side though and i remember feeling it this early as i had emergency scans at 6 weeks. By about 10 weeks the pinch was a lot stronger. Dunno i can feel.it when i cross my legs. Anyway no point driving me nuts. I might retest wed cant get a test before tue i dont think so that should give a few days for af to arrive if its going to

In the beginning I kept getting a pinch on my right side. I think you're pregnant. I'd be really surprised at this point if you're not.

Thanks. Gonna see if i have time to go out and get a test tomorrow. did u book the.private scan or you going to wait

Yea I got a private scan a little over a week ago. She was asleep the whole time. It took a while to get a good look at anything besides her back. She was snuggled in my placenta. The lady made me get up and jump around to get her to move. She moved a little but was still sleeping.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/83589203-0AF1-4B4E-90E8-591A20E09E04_zpsdluaelj1.jpg
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/3BFDC5E1-48A9-44CB-92C0-692B6808DDAB_zps7scwybhg.jpg
Last week I was feeling her move a bit but not much the last few days. I'm trying to quit smoking. I'm allowing myself 4 a day this week. Next week 3. Then hopefully I can just quit. It's so hard. I feel so guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->