• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

Yea I can't believe I'll be 11 on Monday. I guess time is going by kinda fast. I still haven't quit smoking and I feel so shitty about it. I've cut down but still...I feel like a jerk about it.

Ah dont its the hardest thing to quit. I tried for nearly 2 years id say it and not even cut down then one day it just clicked and i went cold turkey and it drove me nuts. I can imagine it being harder when ur pg. Those patches didnt even work for me.

As for me nothing new docs in a few days. Ff says o is next week which seems quick nornally feels like i have forever to wait

Patches don't work for me either. Have you seen the dr yet?

No had to cancel my sons been poorly again with a cold and we had the tail end of a storm so bit annoying but this way i have a chart conpleted and can show the doc. Having o pain so im not far off.

Not long to second tri for you how are you feeling?

I'm actually feeling better. I don't feel like killing DH this week lol. So glad that's gone. Been really tired though. Probably because I can't nap as much. Went to a pointless appointment Wednesday. I lost 2 lbs yay! I'm assuming it's because holiday is over and I'm running around more. Going for last scan tomorrow before the long wait for the 20 wk scan. I just want to see what it looks like. When I was at Drs Wednesday, she couldn't find the heartbeat so she gave me a 5 second scan. It was moving around like crazy. Doing flips lol. The pic she gave me was horrible! Can't even see the baby haha. I THINK I can feel it move already. I know it's not gas. And it's in the middle, low down. I felt last baby at 13 weeks. So who knows! Other than all that, still not feeling pregnant.

Yay i love the feeling of baby move its like an internal tickle this early i used to wonder what it was lol i realised at about 13 weeks what it was but ibfelt it a few times before. I keep thinking do i want this its so bloody scary but im pretty sure id regret it if i didnt. I think i just get cold feet at time of o. Hopefully o will be in a few days at dentist today so i wont be in the mood when i get back i hate the dentist lol. Hope you get a good pic at the scan. At my 20 week my son had his feet up and his hands behind his head chilling out lol

Uuugh I HATE the dentist too! I hate teeth lol. I wouldn't even be in the room when my kids pulled theirs. Gross! (Shivers)

Got test results today for genetic test. Negative for birth defects and it's a girl! Another one! Lol

Wow thats great finding out so early congrats. Dont think they do that test over here i had to wait for 20 weeks. And you are in 2nd tri now its gone so quick. My opks are nearly there reckon on is fri or sat.

Have you told your daughters yet its a girl? Id love a girl id be happy with another boy but i get broody looking at all the pink clothes mind you i see any baby and i melt lol

I'm already second tri? Wow! I was a tiny bit disappointed it's a girl but I quickly got over that. It's weird knowing this early. But I'm glad I do. I told my youngest. She seemed disappointed at first but grew on the idea. I haven't told my oldest yet.

Did you reschedule your OB appointment yet?

Not yet if af arrives i will. Had my first pos opk and a massive temp drop so inreckon tomorrow is the day. If i get pg it means i will be 9 months pg on my birthday lol least i would be able to eat as much cake as i want.

I dont think i would be able to have a girl as much as i want one im the only girl on my mums side not sure about my dads as he fell out wih his fam and on hubbys side he has 1 female cousin. I guess the pattern has to change at some point

Well im confused i had a pos opk the other day and the mext day barely anything so i kept going and yesterday thought it was darker and today its nearly pos and ive had more o pains. My cm has gone though so im confused as to have i od or not. Hubby wasnt in the mood today as this morning we had a stupid argument and it takes him ages to drop it so hopefully he will be normal tomorrow to try now im confused ff seems to think i have. Just hope hes in better mood tomorrow. Dont even know if inwoukd have missed it last bd was fri. Wish i hadnt peed on that stick lol im out of opks now so cant keep testing either.

Hows things with you

Looking at your chart I'd say you Od when FF says you did. And it looks like you timed BD perfect. At this point I'd BD for fun and to cover bases. I wouldn't worry about cm. honestly I don't think it's important.

I know lol i was worried about my low post o temps so read to rub the therometre a sometimes its that cold it wont go passed a certain temp and my temp shot up. But didnt think it would go up that much. I put on an extra blanket but not that much warmer so dont know if its a good sign or not. Wouldnt think a 5 sec rub would make it jump that much.

Have you felt your lo move again yet?

I think it's a good sign. I was looking for my BFP chart but I forgot my FF password. But I'm pretty sure mine looked like that too!

Well its back to normal just a little higher than before . Was weird tgough as i did my bbt twice as i got up during the night and both temps were the same.

It still looks promising. This was my BFP chart...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/BA2538F5-8FEE-4204-B2BD-9E33E0EC78F5_zpsn7zfizuz.jpg

I was looking at other charts and some look like yours. If it's an implantation dip, it's around the right time for it. I'd say if your temp is up the next couple of days then you have a real shot this month.

Well its up again today but ive got af pains. Last time i was pg i had af pains and they just went away after a few days so i dont get to down about that but we shall see. Im fed up waiting for it to happen now lol

Well probably wed im not feeling optimistic ive had af cramps on and off all day. I did have a sharp pang yesterday i thought might be implantation but i think there was a tiny drop of either brown or pink was as big as needle hole so couldnt tell so maybe i will spot tomorrow. Ive only 1 test left so dont want to test too early. Im just glad i havnt spotted early as some cycles i spot for 3 or 4 days before af and thats a sign of low progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->