Anyone LTTTC Number One?

FF - I'm starting my next IVF cycle in April. I hope so bad this will be the success we have been waiting for and we can stop this IVF madness!

Wantabby huge congratulations lovely! It always lifts my spirits seeing one of the veterans finally graduating! :hugs:

Beccadxo you are more than welcome to join us, but you may find people that are closer to the length of trying time as you in the main ttc forum :flower:

Dazed that is exciting news! It would be wonderful to find someone to go through the IVF roller coaster with.

Ash, yay you will be on the IVF wagon too :D

We need to have ICSI Due to DH :spermy: but I am trying to remain positive and not dwell on the fact there is a higher risk of birth defects with ICSI. I refuse to Google anything as it just stresses me.

Hi! I'm somewhat in a similar place as you. Me and dh have been ttc since January 2011. I have all normal hormone levels, had an hsg come back normal, had a laparoscopy that came back clear, have done 1 iui with clomid and ovidrel, was on 7 cycles of clomid and nothing. Hubby had a sa come back normal. So at this point, we are unexplained infertility. We have always ntnp but since actively ttc have not had the first bfp. It's definitely frustrating. But I go back to see my re next week to see what steps are next, but I know for sure we cannot afford ivf at this point. Hoping and praying for everyone to get the bfp we all long for

Hi everyone, I am back and getting ready for IVF # 2. Just wanted to see how everyone was. I know this was an old thread I was a part of years ago but I do hope we can all reconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->