Anyone LTTTC Number One?

hmmn you've got me there. y chromosome is the male gene. So if you have lots of x chromosomes then it means a girl is high chances.

This is so refreshing... having a male member on this thread. welcome @Pinkys Brain. I hope your blood test shows positive results. The connection with the blood from your arm and your sperm - it is a mystery. :)

@Tella: The days are crawling!! Can April 8 come sooooooon. I'm not feeling well since last night. I was craving for some fried chicken and so had to forced DH to drive to buy some, Out of 5 pieces of chicken I only ate 1 and he gobbled the rest. After sometime I felt nauseous. I ran to the toilet in case the chicken is planning to do an exit from my mouth. I only heaved saliva. (sorry, am I grossing you guys out?) Like tons of saliva. I cried because it was just horrible. I would have preferred if something did came out of my mouth aside from the saliva.

Anyway, now I still have that feeling of wanting to puke but didn't ate much this morning. just pancake. *sigh*

How are you guys? Any update?

This is so refreshing... having a male member on this thread. welcome @Pinkys Brain. I hope your blood test shows positive results. The connection with the blood from your arm and your sperm - it is a mystery. :)

@Tella: The days are crawling!! Can April 8 come sooooooon. I'm not feeling well since last night. I was craving for some fried chicken and so had to forced DH to drive to buy some, Out of 5 pieces of chicken I only ate 1 and he gobbled the rest. After sometime I felt nauseous. I ran to the toilet in case the chicken is planning to do an exit from my mouth. I only heaved saliva. (sorry, am I grossing you guys out?) Like tons of saliva. I cried because it was just horrible. I would have preferred if something did came out of my mouth aside from the saliva.

Anyway, now I still have that feeling of wanting to puke but didn't ate much this morning. just pancake. *sigh*

How are you guys? Any update?

You killing me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is your AF late? If yes how late?

Well the wife has cut out all biscuits, cakes, desserts, fried food and anything of the sort to try and get her weight down asap.
Was chatting to the wife last night and told her that one thing I'm really looking forward to, is holding the baby in my arms, a few hours after it's been born, while Mummy is sleeping, and watching Doctor Who together. :lol:

@Tella: :) I'm CD57 as of today. But don't get excited yet.. I'm thinking maybe my PCOS just came back or something. I had my last period on February then March is absent. I don't actually know what I'm hoping for April. *sigh* I'm just too scared to take HPT. I'm actually going crazy thinking about it already. rawrr!

@Pinkys Brain: That's really sweet. You'd be a great dad. I hope everyone here will get the chance to have that moment.

Baby dust...dust....dust and more dusts!!

Well the wife has cut out all biscuits, cakes, desserts, fried food and anything of the sort to try and get her weight down asap.
Was chatting to the wife last night and told her that one thing I'm really looking forward to, is holding the baby in my arms, a few hours after it's been born, while Mummy is sleeping, and watching Doctor Who together. :lol:

Awwww that is so sweet!!! You will get your little nunu to hold just a matter of a different journey than others.

@Tella: :) I'm CD57 as of today. But don't get excited yet.. I'm thinking maybe my PCOS just came back or something. I had my last period on February then March is absent. I don't actually know what I'm hoping for April. *sigh* I'm just too scared to take HPT. I'm actually going crazy thinking about it already. rawrr!

@Pinkys Brain: That's really sweet. You'd be a great dad. I hope everyone here will get the chance to have that moment.

Baby dust...dust....dust and more dusts!!

Did you confirm ovulation? Im really hoping for you that this is the end off the ttc journey and a pregnancy journey. Good thing about waiting is that by the time you see your doc you will be over the stressful part of the pregnancy

holy turds, we have a guy on the forums!? awesome. i like you just for the simple fact you like doctor who and pinky and the brain!

@Tella: That's the thing. I can't confirm ovulation because I haven't done BBT for almost a year now. :( Sigh. Come Tuesday already. Its a bit of a torture.

What have you guys been doing over the weekend? Is it over there at your side? :)

Oh ok now i understand not wanting to test. I only test when I know when o has been. but I'm luckily that since I've been for ovarian drilling I have regular cycles and o every cycle.

Been a very very very busy weekend. Had sushi on Friday night, Saturday morning did a 6.5km obstacle race, then a wedding and today I had a photoshoot at a church and then went shopping for a dress for our vow renewal, and now I'm on the couch. My body is aching so much from the race! !!! Great but busy like I said! and yours?

Hope everything is well with everyone..

Pinky- Welcome! Nice to see a Hubby involved on here! Hope you don't have to stay too long!

Tella- I see you had a very busy week... other than that how are you feeling?

Piglet- I hope Tuesday comes quickly for you! I'm also waiting on the 8th, to start another round of Clomid.

Msmith, fxd this will be your last round of clomid and it will bring that bfp for you!!!!

Im feeling fine just very sore from the Warrior race, i feel 70years old :haha:

@Tella: Wow! That was quite a race. A little action like that is nice to break from a normal everyday. I think its good.. mentally. You get to forget about "some" things and not be stressed out.

@Msmith: So you're also waiting for the 8th huh? Well, its tomorrow already. baby dust to all of us here.

Well, the wife has been dieting for six days now when she chose to step on the scales. She was told she needed to get down to 89kg to begin ICSI. Today, she is down to 89.5. Another couple of days and we can sign the forms and make a start. :D

WOW that is amazing, she must just keep it up while you wait for it to start.

Fxd you get to start asap. When do you get your blood results back.

@Pinkys Brain: Go go go!! Crossing my fingers for you guys.

Anyhoo, I was supposed to go to my OB today, but the hospital called me yesterday to inform me my doctor extended her vacation and won't be coming in for another 15 days. sooooooo I can't wait that long. I just have to face my fear then and buy a HPT later today. *sigh* :(

Keeping everything crossed for you and that your fear will become the out most happiest day in your life! !!!!

And so the violin cried...while I bawled for a good 30 minutes. Its a BFN. This is why I hate doing HPTs. It makes me expect. I know its wrong to expect. I was just so hopeful that after two months of taking Metformin I finally did had my period last February then was absent by March. I thought.... *sigh*

I guess everything happens for a reason. I want to visit my doctor.. I hope she gets here already. I don't want to visit other doctors. What do you think guys? Should I check with another doctor while my OB is out of the country?

I'm so so so sorry piglet :hugs:

im very fussy on my doc so I would wait unless it's an emergency. I just find it strange that she extends her leave when she has appointments to keep too.

I think they say it takes met about 3 months to start showing the benefits, so don't loose hope is still well in its time. soon you should see regulation in your cycles.

And so the violin cried...while I bawled for a good 30 minutes. Its a BFN. This is why I hate doing HPTs. It makes me expect. I know its wrong to expect. I was just so hopeful that after two months of taking Metformin I finally did had my period last February then was absent by March. I thought.... *sigh*

I guess everything happens for a reason. I want to visit my doctor.. I hope she gets here already. I don't want to visit other doctors. What do you think guys? Should I check with another doctor while my OB is out of the country?

I'm so sorry... I took this last BFN pretty hard myself, mostly because it's been the first time in a long time that I actually let myself get excited about trying again. As for the Dr situation, do you have another in mind? Maybe one that works in the same office as your OB?

@Tella: Thank you so much for the virtual hugs...I could use like a ton. We're the same, I mean about doctors. For a moment, I wanted to go to another doctor but then I would have to tell her about my history again. Then I would go through a new set of lab exams which I have already done. Its exhausting. So I have decided to wait and continue with the met.

@Msmith9: Thanks. I also made myself excited about the whole thing just because I had my period the previous month. *sigh* I have decided not to go to another doctor. I'll just wait out for a little longer.

Honestly, the 30 minute bawling was not exactly 30 minutes. It was more like the entire day. :) My husband was sweet enough to come home early and well, just hugged me. And yes, he bought me ice cream. So, who can't smile with a tub of ice cream right?

baby dust and hopeful hearts to all of us here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->