Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

This is the 3rd cycle since the last MC now. I MC'd April 24th at exactly 5wks.
Hubby and I have had some good BDing this cycle :) We hit it OV-2/OV-1 and day of OV, so those are pretty good chances!

Babee_Bugs- So happy for you!! That's awesome news!! You and the little one will still be in my thoughts for the next 34wks!! :)

I had my first loss in November (6 weeks) and my second miscarriage on April 19th (8 weeks). All tests for my husband and I came back fine. I've never had any health issues at all. So frustrating. I have my first acupuncture appointment on Monday. Hopefully ovulating in a day or too. Good luck everyone! :)

Well the bleeding has returned, which I was told that it would... :growlmad:

But would of preferred it not too of course... So now I'm resting, I daren't move just incase the horrible MC word happens... Fingers crossed it doesn't x

I can't imagine the stress you are going through Babee. My fingers are crossed for you. I pray this pregnancy gets easier for you so that you can start enjoying every minute of it. So happy that they ruled out ectopic for you though.

Well today the dr's confirmed a chemical pregnancy for me after my miscarriage so I have to make an appt to see the dr and talk about our options for how to get a successful pregnancy.. Today is also me and hubbies anniversary so it's supposed to happy but I'm not happy and trying not to be sad..

Waiting to have emergency surgery,tube has ruptured :-( xxx

Oh huni. Hope ur ok. I'm sure ur in best hands. Big hugs and hope everything goes ok xxx

Hi ladies, thank you for all your posts, well i had surgery on the saturday and they managed to save my tube yay, gave me a D&C as i had a lot of old blood in my uterus, ended up back in hospital Thursday night as i had an infection where they done the laporoscopy my HCG on thursdya was 700odd and today its 351 so dropping finally!! YAY!! how is everyone? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->