Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Hey Sara I just saw your ticker. Last day of your cycle, any luck?

Hi thx for asking. Yes got mu bfp. Did a test 12 dpo and one today. All nice and dark. Hope the baby sticks for the 9 months.

Congrats Sara fingers crossed for you. I hope that I'm not far behind. Hoping to ovulate in a few days but we are getting a jump start on the BDing. I had my hystersonogram and everything looked good so next step for me is to just get pregnant.

Babee I see your ticker is back, what's going on? I'm so happy for you.

Cath I saw your signature too :cry: I'm sending big big hugs your way :hugs:
I'm so sorry honey.

I got my blood hcg tested on the 13th it was 57...

On the 18th I went to the a&e and got my blood retested and it was 486

I got my blood retested today and I'm just waiting for he results to come through :happydance::happydance:

Wow so do you think it was twins? Eeek that is so great. Keep us posted.

My HCG today was 624... I'm thinking I may of lost a twin, hence the higher second beta test? I don't know

I'm seeing my doctor in the morning x

oh hun i know what you mean about Drs! we know our bodies better than anyone!!!! i hope everything is ok for you chick i really do.

Had my results back my Progestrone is 69 but my hcg is 431 i think i would have been 17dpo when i had them done is that low im starting to panic? my hcg was at 641 when i mc at 6 weeks xxx

I recon the figures are very good. Dont worry. I looked on a web site and hcg for 18dpo is around 207 , urs is much higher. My hcg was 1590 when I mc last time 6 weeks. And baby didnt grow more than 4 weeks or so.

Thank you hun, it was an ectopic :-( got to go back to hospital to see what treatment will be done as my HCG is rising even though they thought it would resolve itself :-(

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Thank you hun, it was an ectopic :-( got to go back to hospital to see what treatment will be done as my HCG is rising even though they thought it would resolve itself :-(

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Awww Hunnie... I'm also query ectopic..

Have they scanned you or re did your betas? X

Cath that's terrible. How did they discover ectopic? Hopefully since it was caught really early they will be able to take care of it with no harm to you or your tubes.

Babee did you see the doc? Any news on your front?

Morning all,I ended up having the injection as ny hcg was rising was in hospital for 13 hours altogether,I cried my eyes out after it as to me i felt like I was having an abortion,obv it had to be done as the pregnancy was still continuing...the worst bit was that oh add not allowed in the room when they gave me the injection :-( its my birthday tomorrow and I feel like Shit :-( xxx

I was having all signs of internal bleeding hun so had to go to a&e xxx

Hi I hope you both dont mind me joining your journeys.
I had a mc in april at almost 9 weeks between the dates when you both did and had to go in for a scan to check everything had come away cleanly as its was very painful and i was bleeding for 8days and they expected eptopic - it wasn't!

we waited a month before trying again to get my body back in the swing of it and unfortunately am going through my second mc at the moment i was 7weeks gone.

So once again ive been told to wait a month, keep taking the supplements and look after myself. The doctors and nurse at the hospital said that unfortunately they dont do tests and look into whats happening or why untill you have three mc which are the guidelines they follow and i know many women go through many mc but 2 is enough for me and my DH and I have my fingers and toes crossed that neither of you have to go through it again and you both go through a much happier and exciting journey, x

My DH and I will be waiting another month after this has finished and think about trying again, I will be watching what my bodies doing with an ovulation kit as my DH is away alot with work so we have to try when we can.

I am trying to stay positive even though its tough and frustrating and seems unfair - all I know is that one day we will get our wish and I can proudly see my DH hold our first child, all this will be more than worth it just to see his face, xxx

I wish you both luck and am looking forward to hearing how you are both getting on on your journeys, I'm sending hugs to you both, x

I am soo sorry to hear your news and hope things work out and you both feel better soon, my pc just updated with your last comments just after i posted my earlier reply to you.

Im sending you big hugs and hope they give you some answers and get you on the right track again, xxx

Awww Cath Hunnie, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :(...

AFM: I got my beta blood took yesterday at 5pm and Im yet to hear of the results... I think it's bad :( I'm also query ectopic, vanishing twin, not a good pregnancy etc... I don't feel at all hopeful

Haven't been very active on this thread for a while...I've been pretty bummed...
I haven't had any luck since the MC...I'm on OV day though today! This cycle has actually been pretty hopeful though, from the start! I started taking mucinex this cycle and I had *quite* a bit of egg white cervical mucus the last few days and today! I never record EWCM...I only ever get to "watery, which isn't bad, but not optimal.
I've kept everything real easy going this cycle, no aspirin (I was getting alot of bruising), no softcups, no pre-seed even, since I've had an abundance on EWCM! Not even doing BBT, haven't been doing that for a while, my sleep schedule has been erratic, and my cycles have been extremely regular, even since the MC. All 25-26 days and OV from CD13-CD15.

We'll see...

Poptart - welcome and sorry for your loss, hope your ok hun :hugs:

Babee what were your HCG hun? hope your ok xxx

Baby_bray this might be your cycle hun!! how long has it been since MC? xxx

Hey Cath,

My HCG for the 22nd was 1054 :thumbup: so there sorted me out for a scan on the 25th, I went to the scan and saw a lovely little circle gestation sac with a yolk sac inside, but my uterus is full of blood :(... I've been told I will bleed, but whether or not ill miscarry there don't know... (I haven't bled since the 18-19th)

I need to go back in 2 weeks time for a follow up scan to check for a heart beat etc x

Good levels there chick!! you caught after your mc with no Af didnt you love? has that got something to do with it? what was your recent bleeding like? im hoping the blood in your uterus will empty on its own leaving you in perfect condition hun! xxx

Yeh I fell straight after MC with no AF....

The doctors etc are thinking along the lines of I was pregnant with twins, but miscarried one. This would explain, why my HCG doubled 8 times as much, then only went up 200 after I bled, and lost some tissue. But it's continued to rise.

There not 100%, before I got my scan it was either twin pregnancy loss or ectopic... Scan ruled out ectopic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->