Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im sure you've all seen my name popping up left right and centre :flower:

A lil bit about me :) i MC'd Friday 13th, was 6 weeks pregnant, went to hospital after being referred by my GP as i had cramps the previous Wednesday (11th), bleeding started on the Thursday (12th) just brown blood when wiped which turned into red when whiped. had an internal scan, they could see a sac but wasnt sure if it was a sac of blood or an early gast sac as it was measuring 8mm. HCGwas 641. went home and passed a placenta. had to go back on the Sunday (15th) HCG was at 114, passed another placenta in the evening, possibility of twins as we have twins on both sides. Stopped bleeding on the 16th, HCG levels on Tuesday were 40. having symptoms of OV, discharge is increasing, got to go back Monday (23rd) for last HCG test, We want to start trying ASAP, all the threads iv been on people MC'd a few weeks before me so id love to have someone who MC'd the same time or there about as me!

Thanks,!xxxxx

I will be your buddy, I had a mc on April 9 and I go back one more time for bloods on the 23rd as well although we are going to wait till after one cycle but try right after that. I wanted to try ASAP but if I can do something to maybe prevent another misccarriage I will. I also just started taking my prenatal vitamins again yesterday.

I will be your buddy, I had a mc on April 9 and I go back one more time for bloods on the 23rd as well although we are going to wait till after one cycle but try right after that. I wanted to try ASAP but if I can do something to maybe prevent another misccarriage I will. I also just started taking my prenatal vitamins again yesterday.

was your bleeding heavy or light? mine was very light, lighter than a period. What vitamins are you taking? im still taking my Folic Acid and have recently started taking A-Z vitamins, when i have my bloods done on the 23rd im going to ask them to do a test to check my progesteron level, if thats possible through a blood test?

What were your levels on your last test? xxx

I was at a 20 a week following, the bleeding was heavier than a period but I didn't have to wear pregnancy pads thankfully, there were quite a few "chunks" of blood and the baby passed last Tuesday. They can Check progesterone through blood work, when I first had blood taken to confirm my pregnancy they said my progesterone was low so I may need to start progesterone as soon as I find out I am pregnant again. I am taking prenatal one pills, I was taking some other ones last time but something in them made me burp and it was a gross one. These ones are 100% natural, my husband bought them when he was at the store last week because he thought they looked the most natural and they are vegan although I eat everything, the other gal buying them told him she is on her third pregnancy and has only taken these.

I was at a 20 a week following, the bleeding was heavier than a period but I didn't have to wear pregnancy pads thankfully, there were quite a few "chunks" of blood and the baby passed last Tuesday. They can Check progesterone through blood work, when I first had blood taken to confirm my pregnancy they said my progesterone was low so I may need to start progesterone as soon as I find out I am pregnant again. I am taking prenatal one pills, I was taking some other ones last time but something in them made me burp and it was a gross one. These ones are 100% natural, my husband bought them when he was at the store last week because he thought they looked the most natural and they are vegan although I eat everything, the other gal buying them told him she is on her third pregnancy and has only taken these.

So sorry for your loss hun. ill def ask if they cant take some blood to test for that then, its worth a shot and it might help in the long run. Ill have to ask in the chemist for the best ones for us as i live in the UK, im taking the daily A-Z vitamins but rhey are like horse tranquilizers! xxx

I am sorry for your loss as well, although I have taken a more positive approach from it happening and glad it happened early and that my body recognized and unhealthy baby rather than it happening later. I could never imagine what some of the ladies are here have been through delivering babies and then having to say good by to them. Now the chances of a healthy pregnancy are ally higher than they were before and I hope for sticky babies! My husband hopes we have twins because we are both twins but I think they will be a lot of work but twice the reward

They are all like that, although I haven't read the ingredients but they make chewable gummy ones now too.

Hey ladies-

I had my MC just this passed tuesday April 17th..... I had my first March 4th which the bleeding wasnt much different than my normal period just a couple days longer.... i luckily got pregnant again before I got an AF and ended up MC again (both were about 5 weeks). This MC i bled REALLY bad.... very very heavy for the first 2 days :nope: now it has tappered off to being pinkish discharge

I am taking this next month off until i get a normal AF bc i think my body is in shock from being pregnant twice and MC both times.... my Dr. will check my progesterone levels once i get pregnant again to see if thats what might be causing me problems.

Are you going to wait for a normal AF? itll be nice to have buddies to wait out the impatient waiting time frame with!!

Yes we are waiting for af because my dr has said that it decreases the chance of another mc because you will shed the uterine lining that it has built up after a mc because I guess your body does something different after. I ordered ovulation strips to check when I ovulate this month and to see if I actually do. I hate waiting and the hole pregnancy Thing is a waiting game

in know.... who woulda thought getting pregnant has to many difficulties

I always thought you could get pregnant right away! But learning more about it, its actually quite amazing when someone does get pregnant... all the different obstacles the baby has to go through for a healthy baby.

Well i am excited for us to go thru this journey together! :thumbup:
Itll be fun to have people to chit chat with thru this whole waiting process and then finally get back into trying

did your Dr. do any testing after your MC?

No they didn't they said it's so common that we will try again and as long as we don't have trouble concieving again they won't do anything yet

my Dr. doesnt think there is anything wrong with me... but i asked if they could try somthing bc i was scared there was somthing wrong...

So they did a blood test to make sure I wasnt rh- for blood type (which thankfully i am not) and they said the next pregnangy they will track my progesterone levels so hopefully i wont MC again if my levels are too low.

Otherwise, they just think it was bad luck of the chromosomes etc.

its just so hard to swallow for that being the reasoning bc all you think about is "why me..." "how can i prevent that" but u cant....

2013 we will have a baby in our arms, i know it :hugs:

Thankfully we did concieve right away last time and hopefully the miscarriage doesn't make it harder to conceive again.

I know this question is kind of personal nut have with of your girls sex drives been in full force since the miscarriage? We weren't ( on doctors orders) aloud to have sex for two weeks and I woke up during some of those times dreaming of a big O but never had them,the dr told me and orgasm can trigger a misscarraige if your body is already "aware" so now we are all about it and it's beet then ever.... Sorry if TMI

Haha when I was pregnant we only had sex once cause I worried,2 days later I miscarried and I had the big O during sex,iv heard that it can trigger your body into thinking your going into labour but I can't see that being true as I was onky 6 weeks but for me its too much of a coincidence,next time sex is banned ha,since iv miscarried,a week yesterday we have had sex 3 times and I'm pos I'm ovulating as iv got the tell tale signs x

i was too scared to have sex when i was pregnant too (didnt want to dis lodge the baby even tho they say its compleltly fine to have sex when ur pregnant)

Didnd matter anyways as I ended up MC.

How are you ladies feeling?

I am FINALLY done bleeding from the MC. The first 2-3 days were aweful (sooo much blood/clots) sorry TMI.
I am just glad its done now and i cant wait more than ever to get AF so i can get back on the horse and start trying again! :thumbup:

I am feeling very good although every time i have an alcoholic beverage I always think to myself I shouldn't be able to drink right now. Although we have not been using real protection so we might get pregnant now and if that happens then I will be okay. My bleeding had stopped after 6 days and I was so glad, so was my husband because he could finally :sex: again :)

im feeling fine in myself and my body is completely back to normal, it was a few days after the MC.

FinallyTrying i know what you mean, OH nagged me to go out with my friends on Saturday as he said it will do me good to get out but i just felt really sad when i was out and after a drink i started to get upset so i think maybe it was too soon to go out?

just came back from hosp where i had another blood test so fingers crossed that might be the last one :) xxx

Its ok to have drinks.... just dont go crazy with shots etc!

I have kept more to myself ever since the MC's also....usually i am so outgoing and love hanging out with friends, but i just want to stay home alot and be with hubby. theres a friend/acuaintance that hangs out with my gf's and shes preggers (my due date was only a week after hers, but I ended up MC with the first pregnancy) so its hard to be around that bc everyone talks about her being pregnant....just too hard to take.

My Dr. told me to wait once complete cycle to get my uterine lining back up and running again, but i am SO impatient....i dont want to wait.... :nope: but i dont want another MC either.... :nope:

Its ok to have drinks.... just dont go crazy with shots etc!

I have kept more to myself ever since the MC's also....usually i am so outgoing and love hanging out with friends, but i just want to stay home alot and be with hubby. theres a friend/acuaintance that hangs out with my gf's and shes preggers (my due date was only a week after hers, but I ended up MC with the first pregnancy) so its hard to be around that bc everyone talks about her being pregnant....just too hard to take.

My Dr. told me to wait once complete cycle to get my uterine lining back up and running again, but i am SO impatient....i dont want to wait.... :nope: but i dont want another MC either.... :nope:

Well i was a bit of a party animal before i got pregnant so on Saturday i stuck to singles BUT i did have 2 shots of jaiger and then i seen my cousins girlfriend who was 4 weeks ahead of me and she got a little bump and when i was talking to her (she was working behind the bar) she was rubbing her stomach and i just started crying, im feeling exactly the same though, i no longer want to go out and get drunk id rather stay in, i was out every weekend before i fell pregnant! i said to OH im not going out for a good couple of weeks!

Did you bleed heavy? my bleeding was VERY light, lighter than a period so they think my lining should have repaired itself by now, my HCG is at below 5 now so atleast i no longer have to go back to hospital.

I would wait for AF as you have MC twice in a short period so you need your body to recover, i know its hard but just think this time next year you will have a little bundle! xxx

I am at the dr now to get blood work, hopefully it's my last time, hubby did have a slip up the other day but I dint think I am ovulating yet so we should be fine.. I am really impatient too and the further away from the miscarriage the more and more I want to try again before af but I know I am supposed to wait :/.. Me and shots don't get along well, never have and never will. I usually have to stick to beer or wine because my body doesn't register hard alcohol until it's to late, then my husband says I just die.. So it's been almost a year since I have taken a shot for that reason. I am glad though that the friends we went out with she has had three miscarriages so we talked about it and she encouraged me more than anything and she said not to worry about what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->