Anyone measuring a tad behind?

laila 44

Reaction score
My last scan I was supposed to be 7+3 and I wound up measuring 7+1. Dr totally un concerned. Now I'm going in for my panorama screening Monday, where Dr is doing a scan first and I'll be 9+2 instead of 9+4. It's silly but it feels like time is trailing by and I can't believe what a difference 2 days makes... So. I'm not 9 weeks yet but 8+5. Urgh. This feels like the longest first trimester ever. Anyone relate?:sleep:

My last scan I was supposed to be 7+3 and I wound up measuring 7+1. Dr totally un concerned. Now I'm going in for my panorama screening Monday, where Dr is doing a scan first and I'll be 9+2 instead of 9+4. It's silly but it feels like time is trailing by and I can't believe what a difference 2 days makes... So. I'm not 9 weeks yet but 8+5. Urgh. This feels like the longest first trimester ever. Anyone relate?:sleep:

Ya me too I measured about 3 days behind at my scan...doctor not concerned either but I know what you mean. The first trimester makes me so anxious

My last u/s which was October 26 I was 8*1 but measured only 7*5. I asked the Doctor if there was something wrong and she said that its normal and has to do with the baby's position or I ovulated late.

I know what you mean, I haven't had a scan yet this pregnancy but with DD they put me back 3 or 4 days even though I was sure about my dates, so expecting that again, but my two pregnant friends both got put ahead over a week when they were sure of dates too. It's hard not to worry about things like that and definitely makes it feel like it's dragging on so much longer.

It just feels that much longer! I wish I'd be pushed ahead a week that would be grand!!

I was both this time and last time! I was more concerned this time as they put me back 10 days and I am certain of my dates. However - when I mentioned it they were not at all concerned and pointed out trying to take measurements of something so small and snuggled deep down means that they only have to be a mm or 2 out and it could completely change the estimate - and that is why they would not date it off an early scan and would wait until the 12 week x

I was behind 4 days at my first scan at what I know to be 7+4 (I know exactly when he was conceived), but at the 12, 16 and 20 week scans he had caught up and was right on track

I was behind 4 days at my first scan at what I know to be 7+4 (I know exactly when he was conceived), but at the 12, 16 and 20 week scans he had caught up and was right on track

That's reassuring!!! Thxs. I had being behind :(

At a scan at what I thought was 9 weeks 5 days I measured 9 weeks 1, had a scan at what I thought was 12+4, but the first scan would've put me at 12 weeks exactly, and I measured 13 weeks! They do grow at different rates, don't worry :hugs:

I would stick with the original date until your propper 12 week dating scan.

Funny thing is my Dr pushed my due date from June 3 to the 5th

It changes all the time you might be measuring ahead again!

My first scan I should have been 6+5 and they said I was measuring only 6 weeks. Then I went back at by their calculations 7+2 and was 8 weeks 5 days!!!

Babies grow in spurts so it can change a lot in the early days

It changes all the time you might be measuring ahead again!

My first scan I should have been 6+5 and they said I was measuring only 6 weeks. Then I went back at by their calculations 7+2 and was 8 weeks 5 days!!!
Babies grow in spurts so it can change a lot in the early days

I'm hoping this is the case at my scan tomorrow! A tad nervous tbh. I can find baby's HB on Doppler though so I hope it's a good thing?

Thats a good sign. I can't find mine yet and I've seen it only a few days ago on ultrasound x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->