• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone miscarry first two pregnancies and went on to have a rainbow?

It's very helpful to read this thread- figured I'd comment and *bump*- hopefully there are some more success stories!!

Yes, I agree. SO helpful to read them - I've just read the whole thing :)

I had a MMC at 9.5 weeks then MC at 6 weeks. Now I'm over 8 weeks and too freaked out to have a scan (head in sand!!). But I'm on progesterone and aspirin, so really, really hoping this is it...:shrug:

Please anyone else who has a hopeful story, share it?

Thanks for keeping the thread alive ladies. I'm still waiting on my rainbow. These stories helped me so much when I was feeling my worst.

I posted long ago in here but updating to say my rainbow pregnancy had a perfect 20 week scan today and still going strong x i came out about it on fb last week and a few ppl were surprised i out it out there (i announced both mc and this preg) i had a few friends let me know they went theu the same and ive given them hope x

Just over 28 weeks pregnant with my 'lucky bfp number 3'

Good luck ladies, x

Bumping this thread again. Just got my BFP yesterday. Waiting to confirm it with a hopefully darker test tomorrow and a digi. Hope I can be a success story too :hugs:

Well update. Digi confirmed. But Lines started to fade and ultimately, it was an early loss. Started bleeding at 18 DPO. Now hoping I get a sticky one after 3 losses. Sigh.

Confuzion, we will get our rainbows. I guess we just need to be patient. <3

Must say that I am glad I came accross this thread now.

Yeah, these ladies gave me hope in a very dark time :) This thread is close to my heart.

Hi confuzion,

I sorry to read your story it really does break my heart...

I had my first son no problems, but then went onto have 2 mmc that we found out about at our 12 week scan. I had D & C's with both of them. I was heart broken and decided that before trying again both my husband and I would start taking conception vitamins. As it happened the following month we were pregnant again, I did a lot of research online and decided that I would start to take baby aspirin in the off chance that something was happening with my blood.

This resulted in my 2nd healthy son..! After a few years we wanted to try again, so again we both took conception vitamins for the month before trying and then as soon as I got a BFP I started taking baby aspirin, my 3rd healthy boy arrived 9 months later.

I'm not sure if these helped me keep my pregnancies, but I think anything is worth a shot if it could make a difference.

Good luck to you, I hope you get the results you are looking for!

xxx

Well, I'm going to bump this old thread again.

Maybe some more ladies will have positive stories to share!

I'm now up to 3 early losses, but farther than I've been yet with my current pregnancy- at only 6 weeks. But- got to hear the first heartbeat today, so maybe- just maybe- this one will be our take home...

Thanks for the bump SC. FX you're carrying your rainbow!

I'm still waiting...but hope I'll have a positive story to share one day.

I had an Ivf girl after 7 years unexplained infertility with my husband. Then two natural pregnancies that ended in mc and now pregnant naturally for the 3rd time. I have a scan on Tuesday. Xx

Hope everything turns out alright for you this time wishingalways!

I'm sorry for your loss. My last miscarriage was a missed miscarriage and the waiting is maddening. Makes the loss that much harder. But for hope, I've had two miscarriages and two successful pregnancies as well as being currently pregnant. And my best friend suffered two miscarriages as well. She's now the happy mom. Of three children. There's hope.

Just wanted to update you ladies who gave me so much hope. I am pregnant again. Hoping 4th time is the charm now.

I'm past the chemical stage with my tests getting progressively darker and darker. I had my confirmation appointment the day before yesterday and my bloodwork came back great. I'm on baby aspirin, progesterone, and will be getting some high dose folic acid soon. Hoping this change will finally give me my rainbow!

Congrats, confuzion! Hope things go well for you this time around :)

Congrats confuzion! I've got everything crossed for you.

Just to update from my post, I'm currently sat in bed feeding my 'third time lucky rainbow'. He's perfect. Never give up hope. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->