anyone missed?

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
hey as any of you ladies missed a day or two of ur vitamins or folic acid? i have missed the 1st few weeks due to not knowing i was preg obv, but missed a day last week due to m/s and sure its gonna be the same tonight coz i jst cnt keep anything down! jst worrying now if its doin any harm to LO's xx:confused:

I missed a few because of ms. I wouldnt worry about it too much. As long as your making the effort and taking them as often as you can

In the last 6 wks i think i have missed 2, just from forgetfulness.
As long as you are taking them as often as you can, its ok.

V x x

I missed lastnight :( That is only one day. When i was pregnant with my girls I missed a few nights. I feel guilty but nothing bad happens. I didn't take my prenatals durring the 4 weeks I didn' know I was pregnant though because we werent trying for a baby.

Yep i have missed the odd day aswell.
Im not too worried, folic acid wise i have vegemite and toast for brekkie every morning which is high in folic acid :D

I never planned any of my pregnancies so was not on folic acid til I found out - so dont worry my elder two were perfect.

Same this time round too!

I have missed 2 days in a row now as i take them before bed, so have moved them outta the kitchen and put them on my headboard so i cant forget.

I try not to worry too much as i eat a good balanced diet with lots of fruit n veggies

im so bad, this is why i didnt want to go on the pill again :rofl:

I tend to easily miss one/two a week. Oops

if you have cereal for breakfast then you'll be getting enough folic acid. It's in quite a few foods i think... don't beat yourself up if you forget to take it. I forgot yesterday so took it first thing this morning and will take another before i go to bed then normal tomorrow lunch time.
h x

if you have cereal for breakfast then you'll be getting enough folic acid. It's in quite a few foods i think... don't beat yourself up if you forget to take it. I forgot yesterday so took it first thing this morning and will take another before i go to bed then normal tomorrow lunch time.
h x

That sounds like a bad idea to me. Your taking 2 doses when the maximum we need is the one dose. Surely taking too would mean youd be overdosing ? Not sure if any affects come from it, but i would just take one today

Ive missed loads because i just couldnt swallow the HUGE tablet!! :sick:

I felt guilty, but lots of people dont even take them at all so im now happy that taking them when i can face them is the best i can do. Theres no point in making myself sick by forcing them down. :blush:

mine are tiny i havent missed any but i keep almost losing the packet due to it being small lol

hi chick i wouldnt worry i didnt take any i was too far gone to take them when i found out if the makes sence:S x

I miss them a lot because I do not have ms but they are one thing that will make me feel sick. I do take the folic acid though.

thanks every1 yeh its the pregnancare tabs i take and i have missed two now in like 4 week so its not bad i jst got worried hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->