Anyone missing their 'bump'?

DeeM73

mum of 3
Reaction score
As much as I love having my little princess I'm really missing being pregnant and my 'bump'.I miss everything about being pregnant,especially feeling your baby move inside you although it's a joy having her here :) She is suh a blessing :dance: Anyone else miss their 'bump'? X

My dd is almost 7 months and I really miss being pregnant still! I had a counselling session today at the maternity unit for my traumatic labour and was surrounded by pregnant women. I LOVED being pregnant from day 1 right til the end. Looking forward to next time :thumbup:

Glad it's not just me!I loved being pregnant from day 1 too :) I was a week late and so glad I had that extra week!Hopefully there will be a next time :happydance: x

I miss my bump so dang much but at the same time I am so happy that she is out. I was going crazy with her being on the inside. I freaked out if she wasn't playing so it's really nice to see that she is okay with my own 2 eyes and not having to guess.

For the most part I enjoyed my pregnancy but was ready for it to be over.
I am happy to now be able to pee with volume, sleep on my back with no pain and reach the floor.
I am sad that I will never experience the feeling of movement of a baby inside of me again though.

I am happy to now be able to pee with volume, sleep on my back with no pain and reach the floor.
I am sad that I will never experience the feeling of movement of a baby inside of me again though.

I had a great pregnancy too and such an easy labour :) don't think I'll experience it again either :nope: x

I had a great pregnancy too and such an easy labour :) don't think I'll experience it again either :nope: x

We are the same age, I think

I was so proud of being pregnant and loved it but I don't think I'd say I miss my bump. I'm happy to have my baby an actually don't even really remember what feeling pregnant was like even though I'm only 2 weeks pp. I have almost dropped to my prepregnancy weight and have had such an easy recovery (no tears, light bleedig, no stretchies). So it's already almost like I was never pregnant. Lol.

Yep me too! Even 14weeks on I miss it so much and still rest my hand on my tummy without even knowing x

I've recovered well too and feels like I've never been pregnant.I still look at my tummy wondering where my bump has gone!x

Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for saying I loved being pregnant and I definitely miss my bump! I just feel so much more relax and calm with it. I don't how to describe it. :)

I enjoyed pregnancy so much :) it was such a breeze :) I know what you mean about being calm and relaxed! X

Initially it felt weird but now I'm loving being back to normal -i feel so thin - despite not being:) and I'm loving sleeping on my back!

Yep I loved being pregnant and the birth, more than ready to do it all again, I am so broody!!
Hoping for another sticky bean very soon! x

I would love to go through it again too but doubt I will :cry: xx

With every child I have felt like this.. This is my 6th child and today I opened my draw and there was the fetal heart Doppler, I said to my other half, aw with a bottom lip that I would never hear that heart beat inside me again. :(
It is emotional for me cause I know this is the last, I had a difficult pregnancy but still miss my bump and the feeling of baby growing inside.

I sure know how you feel.I never thought I would have anymore after my son was born 13 years ago.I was so delighted when I found out I was pregnant and had a wonderful 9 months and easy labour.So sad to think I won't go through it again but feel blessed that I have 3 wonderful children :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->