Anyone missing their 'bump'?

I missed my bump so much I wanted to ttc straight away, people talked me out of it and told me it was hormones, 3 months later I thought stuff em and now I have a beautiful bump again. I was starting to worry about after this one is born as we were not having anymore but we have agreed that when the time is right we may have another so now I'm enjoying the last 3 weeks

I absolutely love having my little girl here but yes! I REALLY DO MISS MY BUMP.
Although, i didn't like all the hip/groin pain i had with it!

My daughter is almost 5 weeks old and still missing my bump!x

I absolutely love having my little girl here but yes! I REALLY DO MISS MY BUMP.
Although, i didn't like all the hip/groin pain i had with it!

That's the bit I don't miss either... Hip and groin pain, and that constant "stitch" like feeling!

My first was breech and had a planned section too,so I know what you mean about '2 separate things' that's how I felt x

I know this is OT but, thanks for saying this! That's exactly how I feel. Actually, only now have I begun to think that I actually gave birth. For the most part, I don't even feel like I did. She just came out, I didn't see her and didn't feel her... I just went in with a bump and came out with a baby but missed the "in between" somehow. It's the only negative feeling I have about my csection.
She was also breech and it was also planned.

Now, back to this thread: I loved being pregnant and I love having my LO with me. I look forward to being pregnant again but want to wait three more years and I'm fine with that =)

Yes! Even though I had a miserable, difficult pregnancy, I miss it so much! I was so happy and excited and I can't wait to be pg again. But it will be a little while, and I don't know if it will happen again as we were lucky to have a baby at all with my endo

I miss my bump too. I had horrendous hip problems and pain, I worried constantly after losing two at very early stages, towards the end I was fed up, I had no energy and I just wanted her out. Now I would go through it again in a heartbeat!

Having struggled with weight issues, I felt much more confident and attractive with a lovely big bump and for the first time was proud of my figure and wanting to show my bump off. I also didnt realise until now she is here, just how much I felt that I could control protecting her in there - they would literally have to go through me to hurt her, now she is out I constantly worry about what other people are doing around her and feel vulnerable for us both - even though there is no need!

Post pregnancy I also seem to cry at everything, happy or sad or even indifferent! I feel a bit crazy! And I definitely miss not having periods for 9 months, now they are back with a vengeance. In fact the hormones seem to be still playing with my body and making all sorts of weird changes. And there is the saggy tummy, boobs round my knees etc but on the bright side shaving below the waist is no longer a blood bath now that I can see!

I know this is OT but, thanks for saying this! That's exactly how I feel. Actually, only now have I begun to think that I actually gave birth. For the most part, I don't even feel like I did. She just came out, I didn't see her and didn't feel her... I just went in with a bump and came out with a baby but missed the "in between" somehow. It's the only negative feeling I have about my csection.
She was also breech and it was also planned.

Now, back to this thread: I loved being pregnant and I love having my LO with me. I look forward to being pregnant again but want to wait three more years and I'm fine with that =)[/QUOTE]

Totally understand what you're saying.It was like one minute you were pregnant and the next not,all the work was done for you so to speak.I really missed not being able to give birth myself naturally and took me a while to get my head round it!I would so love to be pregnant again too but doubt we'll have another :cry: x

I miss my bump too. I had horrendous hip problems and pain, I worried constantly after losing two at very early stages, towards the end I was fed up, I had no energy and I just wanted her out. Now I would go through it again in a heartbeat!

Having struggled with weight issues, I felt much more confident and attractive with a lovely big bump and for the first time was proud of my figure and wanting to show my bump off. I also didnt realise until now she is here, just how much I felt that I could control protecting her in there - they would literally have to go through me to hurt her, now she is out I constantly worry about what other people are doing around her and feel vulnerable for us both - even though there is no need!

Post pregnancy I also seem to cry at everything, happy or sad or even indifferent! I feel a bit crazy! And I definitely miss not having periods for 9
months, now they are back with a vengeance. In fact the hormones seem to
be still playing with my body and making all sorts of weird changes. And there
is the saggy tummy, boobs round my knees etc but on the bright side shaving
below the waist is no longer a blood bath now that I can see!

I just loved it so much!Even though I had a great pregnancy and birth I did have the odd sleepless night,heartburn and odd 'fed up' day I would do it again in a minute!Although I'm loving my little girl and being more mobile!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->