Anyone NOT been to the Dr. yet?

Jen_xx

Bun in the Oven
Reaction score
I am a little terrified. :nope: I can't go until next week and I am just so worried about something being wrong. I know it's natural to be scared. I took 2 digi with the time estimates on them and they add up. I got 1-2 weeks and I am roughly almost 5 weeks so it makes since. I am just still worried. Fear of the unknown I suppose. I think I will feel a little better when we get that first US and see our little bean. :cloud9:

I'm just over 5 weeks and I haven't been yet.
I am using a midwife, and where I live they won't see you until late in the first tri.
My first appointment is scheduled when I will be 10 weeks.

From LMP I am coming up on 7 weeks and haven't been yet...calling tomorrow though.

Ahh okay. Good deal. I was worried I was the only one. Lol

I haven't been to see a dr yet. My Dr's office was booked up pretty far, so i wasn't able to get an appointment till next week. I'll be 10 wks + 3 by the time i have my first appointment. You're not alone!

I'm only 4 weeks tomorrow, but I'm not gonna call the doctor until I get to around 6-7 weeks. I'll probably get an appt for 9 or 10 weeks. I just don't feel any need to go super early. Seeing that little blip on the screen and falling in love with it just makes first trimester scarier for me. Haha

I'm 5 weeks and haven't been yet. Planning to call tomorrow to make my first appointment. I did have my consultation at the birth center this past week, and they said they would do an ultrasound between 8-10 weeks so I'm guessing my first prenatal will be around 6-7 weeks.

I understand, I'm anxious too! Anxious to know that everything is okay and little one is growing like he/she should be!

I am almost 6 wks and I have not gone yet. Will be going at 7 w for first apt, only because I am on vacation and will not be at the 8 w mark, so it made things easier.

I haven't. Only found out 2 days ago. I'm approx 6 weeks tomorrow (irregular cycles so not sure. I'm not moving into my new flat for another 6 days so I don't have a GP atm. I need to get registered ASAP.

I'm 6 weeks 3 days and I haven't been yet. We just moved and I have been super busy with work so I haven't had a chance yet. Plus I need to find a good csection dr

In the UK you don't see a doctor at all and don't see your midwife till 8-9 weeks. Nothing to worry about.

I made my appt for Tuesday. I'm not really stressing about a scan because I know there won't be much to see. I want to at least start checking levels though, etc. I will update once we go. :)

I am 6w3d and have only been to confirm by POAS. I am waiting on a referral to an OB. I am hoping that this referral does not take as long as other referrals have been taking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->