Anyone not done tax credit renewal yet?

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
Urghhhh im getting so annoyed!

i never recieved my renewal pack so i rang them, 35 mins on hold got another posted. never got it.
so ive been calling every day about 3 times a day for the last 2.5 weeks & getting no where.

i get stuck listening to the recorded message, then told they cant help or im on hold for 45 mins & i have to hang up because madam whines or we have to go out etc.

what do i do? i cant afford for my money to be stopped. its stupid!

im getting so stressed out!

Ring up today and sort it, they can do it over the phone the form is just what you say over the phone, pretend you had it. If you don't do by Wednesday they will stop payments.

i dont have a clue what is on the form thats the thing :dohh:

all i know is i need my NI number. xx

There's nothing on the form, it just asks for your income and stuff which you can just do over the phone. I'm not sure if it's different if you're on benefits not income based though. I would ring up and try it though.

I haven't. They sent our booklet to the wrong address, but they wouldn't fix it until the 26th, and then they sent it by second class post!!! I am fuming. It still isn't here. If they say I have an overpayment I am going to be livid. Quite scared it won't get here by Tuesday actually, don't know what I'll do.

I haven't. They sent our booklet to the wrong address, but they wouldn't fix it until the 26th, and then they sent it by second class post!!! I am fuming. It still isn't here. If they say I have an overpayment I am going to be livid. Quite scared it won't get here by Tuesday actually, don't know what I'll do.

well ive called 6 times today. (at different times) everytime ive listened to the recorded message & then they say they cant help & hang up :cry:
so thats an hour of my day wasted for nothing.
i dont really know what to do as i really dont have time to keep calling, nor can i afford it, costs a bloody fortune! xx

well ive called 6 times today. (at different times) everytime ive listened to the recorded message & then they say they cant help & hang up :cry:
i dont really know what to do as i really dont have time to keep calling, nor can i afford it, costs a bloody fortune! xx

If you google say no to 0845 there's a landline number you can call. Sorry I don't have it to hand.

If you google say no to 0845 there's a landline number you can call. Sorry I don't have it to hand.

thanks hun xx

I haven't but it says on my form if nothen has changed I don't need to I'm on benefits so dunno if that makes a difference.

Call this number, 01355 359007, my call got answered straight away and only took about 4 mins to complete :flower:

Is that a free number Lola_90? The number I have been given is 01912061385 and apparently if I call that from my landline it is free?

Just say you have received your pack now but would rather do it over the ohone. Just dont tell them you havent received your pack lol! They will just want to know income amounts. Xx

I'm still waiting they've messed up 3 times so far with it and I need it sorted for housing and council tax benefit! I rung them around 6 weeks ago for a renewal pack, they then sent it to my old address (probably my fault) got another sent out, filled it out and rung them to let them know I was no longer working which tha lad said he had put on the system, 2 weeks later I get a letter back saying I was going to get £32 a week so I ring them and find out that is was a mistake and I was actually going to get £24 a week which I then ask how they managed to work that figure out considering were -£10,000 a year with me no longer working apparently the lad I spoke to hadn't put it on the system after all! I'm not awaiting my new letter its been nearly 2 weeks now and its doing my head in waiting!

Is that a free number Lola_90? The number I have been given is 01912061385 and apparently if I call that from my landline it is free?

I believe that's a Newcastle number so local so it depends on your call package.. If u get free local calls then yer.

I filled my form wrong so I binned it and I've been trying to phone for about 2 weeks now. The past few days it goes through the 5 hours of recorded messages and then says "we cannot take your call right now" - and cuts off :dohh:
I just know I'm going to end up with no money.

I filled my form wrong so I binned it and I've been trying to phone for about 2 weeks now. The past few days it goes through the 5 hours of recorded messages and then says "we cannot take your call right now" - and cuts off :dohh:
I just know I'm going to end up with no money.

this is exactly whats happening to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"