Anyone not done tax credit renewal yet?

Anyone still can't get through?? What happens if we can't speak to them at all before tomorrow night? Ahhh I'm so stressed.

Is charged at local rate and answered almost immediately. It is only for people calling from overseas though and they will question you so you'll either have to be honest get a slap on the wrist and hope that they proceed or lie and say your visiting friends in France or something.

You can only call it from a mobile though or put 141 infront from a landline may work.

Thank you! Thought id try the number once more then give that a go. I've finally been put in a queue. Never thought I'd be so relieved to be queuing ha.

I phoned oversea number but git through immediately! He had a moan but said he would take call just this once lol. All done!

I sent my form back as soon as it came and my payments were reduced about 4 weeks ago. I can never tolerate that phone line so I don't use it. Its so annoying. Hope you get sorted soon! Xx

Yes it's a area code so cheaper than the 0845 one. I got it off the MSE forum :thumbup:

rang the international number, got in trouble as im in the UK but he was nice & im getting another form sent out :D
and my money wont be stopped. Pheww.

Thanks girls. x

Is charged at local rate and answered almost immediately. It is only for people calling from overseas though and they will question you so you'll either have to be honest get a slap on the wrist and hope that they proceed or lie and say your visiting friends in France or something.

You can only call it from a mobile though or put 141 infront from a landline may work.

I just tried this number and the man was like 'which office are you calling from'. I said oh its my mobile not an office and e said this line is not public please call 0345...

Ladies, I have an 0300 number which is for organising overpayments (which I was!) however I got put through to renewals. Well......I got put through and after 10 minutes of info and menus got hung up on because it was busy. It may be closed now but worth a shot!

0300 200 3809

It closes at 8pm, the best time to ring is to start trying a couple of minutes before it opens at 8am because people automatically assume it'll open at 9am.

Ladies, I have an 0300 number which is for organising overpayments (which I was!) however I got put through to renewals. Well......I got put through and after 10 minutes of info and menus got hung up on because it was busy. It may be closed now but worth a shot!

0300 200 3809

Sorry if you knew this but 0300 are free!!!

They're open till 10 tonight for any ladies that haven't done theirs :)

I managed it!! Silly thing is, I have to ring again tomorrow as its my first day at work tomorrow and they couldnt put that change in today because I'm not already in work. Grr. Is anyone else getting a little chunk back because they've been on maternity leave?

You may get something back but if you're on SMP it's classed as taxable earnings, whereas if you're on MA then they don't class it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->