Anyone not done tax credit renewal yet?

Is charged at local rate and answered almost immediately. It is only for people calling from overseas though and they will question you so you'll either have to be honest get a slap on the wrist and hope that they proceed or lie and say your visiting friends in France or something.

You can only call it from a mobile though or put 141 infront from a landline may work.

I just tried this number and the man was like 'which office are you calling from'. I said oh its my mobile not an office and e said this line is not public please call 0345...

It is 100% the overseas number so not sure why he would say that :s i renewed mine fine with that number.

Perhaps they had a huge influx of people googling and using it.

You may get something back but if you're on SMP it's classed as taxable earnings, whereas if you're on MA then they don't class it xx

Well he asked me how many weeks smp I got and said they deduct £100 per week from that making my yearly income much lower than what they worked out my tax credits from, meaning that I might be entitled to some more money. I hope so lol! X

I called overseas number he did say this is overseas only but he would take my call just once. Hope you get it sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->