Anyone NOT feeling movement?!

Talia12

Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on here and in the first tri forum of ladies asking if it's possible they're feeling movement at 11, 12, 13 weeks etc, and they always get a ton of responses saying yes I totally did too... and it ends up making me think hmmm is the 16-18 week + guideline still correct?! Haha I mean like...I believe that it is...but so many women on here feel movement really early that I wondered if I could hear from any ladies who didn't until later!

I did at 18 weeks with my son, there were flutters that within less than a week had become definite kicks. With this one, I started feeling flutters at about 15+2 and now I'm 16+4 and they haven't really progressed, they're still just flutters that COULD be gas. Wish I could have some of those definite big kicks, jabs and rolls back! Am I still normal?!

They say you feel movements earlier with each pregnancy but this time round I was 19 weeks before feeling proper movements. Now at 21 weeks I am feeling hiccups etc.

I felt my 3 boys before 14 weeks. Now with baby #4 I'm coming up 15 and she's pretty quiet. I THINK I feel the occasional kick but I'm not really sure. We've heard a heartbeat so I'm not too worried. :)

My boys i barley felt at 18weeks and actually felt what was them around 22 weeks. This one I felt at 14 weeks, nothing for 2 weeks or so then she moved pretty regularly and now I barely feel her, though I do have an anterior placenta so I don't think that helps.

I'm 17 weeks and get the odd flutter that could be baby and could be gas.. Dunno.

I'm 22 weeks with #3 and started feeling "something" around 19 weeks, definitely movements now but nothing I feel I can track with regularity and still can't feel from the outside.

I think it can really depend on where your placenta is. I have an anterior placenta, so I didn't really feel anything until week 20, and it's been more defined by week 22.

I didn't feel strong movements until week 19, even then they weren't as strong as now. I'm 21 weeks and sometimes he kicks really hard.

With my son, I started to feel movements around 15 to 16 weeks. I have an anterior placenta this time and I can't really feel her much. It's so frustrating :(

I started feeling kicks with my first at 17 weeks if I remember rightly, was such a long time ago now :dohh: I haven't felt anything yet with this one though, that I haven't put down to gas or something. This pregnancy has been so different though!

With my first I was 16 weeks when I felt the very first flutters . But I couldn't be sure , it was another 3-4 weeks before I was sure , I was very slim too !! Baby two I'm sure I was around 14-5 weeks for the first flutters , full on kicks and rolls by 16 ish weeks. Last baby was a ninja and I was feeling regular , definite movements at 12 weeks . No pattern obviously but several times a day. By 19 weeks you could see her kicks . I was very very slim though . This baby I've felt 4 or 5 times the tiniest shift only when I'm lying very still and between breaths . I'm rather overweight just now so I expect it will be later this time :cloud9:

With my first I only felt kicks around 22 weeks and I was fairly slim! This time round I began feeling them around 17 weeks and now have began to notice a pattern at 20 weeks.

This is my third pregnancy and I think that I again have an anterior placenta and have yet to feel movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->