• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone not feeling themselves?

Drae

Reaction score
Hi all, I was 6 weeks yesterday and am new to baby and bump.

I was just wondering if anyone else doesn't feel like themselves. I have been feeling pretty good, excited, obvisously nervous and anxious as well. But yesterday my emotions are taking a turn for the worst...

I'm short with the husband. I can go from pissed off to feeling down in a minute. I'm typically a very easy going fun person but right now I don't feel very happy anymore, feeling more like a crazy woman.

Also, any ideas on how to improve my mood? I haven't been active the last two days so maybe doing a class tonight will help. But I don't even want to go home and see the husband. He's just been frustrating the hell out of me for really no reason...Want to curl in a ball and hide from the world. Will this pass hopefully? :/

It will pass and you are right, exercise really does help, it takes the edge off. I do kickboxing Tuesdays (it's a great way to blow off steam and get some good biceps going), yoga mondays, resistance training Thursdays and if I'm not too sore I'll go to the gym on the weekend. It burns all of my energy down and the yoga helps me feel optimistic.

Also, what about getting immersed in a new TV series, I've been into '24' lately and have a good book that I read before bed. OH and I do our own things (tonight I'm off climbing with my girlfriend and he's off for a coffee with a buddy) and I find that the time we do have together we really enjoy. Just try to get yourself into some things that you enjoy and do your own thing until you're not feeling so moody and terrible. The hormones will hopefully not be as crazy later on:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->