Anyone not got sickness?

CherylC3

Mummy to Leo
Reaction score
Hey this is a wee surprise pregnancy my boy is 7 months old and with him I was sick as a dog till 13 wks this time I've not been sick at all I'm so worried incase this will be a miscarriage again. X

I didn't have any symptoms at all til 5+6

Possibly. I was worried at first but then remembered that I had nothing with DD til almost 7 weeks :)

I am 12weeks 5days and no sickness at all had my scan yesterday and all was fine the baby didn't stop moving the whole time so was in there an hour haha

I'm 9 weeks +.
No sickness what so ever. Okay, have felt sick on a few occasions and only been sick once - the day of my early scan from nerves!
Fingers crossed our babies sticky :)

I've had tiny bits of nausea but nothing in comparison to when I had my son. I did a digi today and it said pregnant but I still can't help but worry. I've barely any symptoms :(

I still haven´t had any symptoms at all. xx

I only really started feeling sick when I hit 6 weeks but i'm never actually sick just strong nausea that can happen morning, noon or night for me. I thought I had got away with it and was feeling quite smug haha :D

Thanks ladies I do think I was 6 wks before the sickness started I felt nausios after my pregnacare pill this morning xx

I'm 10 weeks now and no sickness at all. Had a little nausea when hungry around 5/6 weeks. My mum was never sick nor was my aunt who had twins. Doesn't happen to everyone. I was worried about it earlier on now I'm grateful xx

Morning sickness started for me from week 6 with both pregnancies. So, please wait patiently for a week and then most likely, you will join the party... :haha:

7 weeks 3 days and NO morning sickness. Had some food aversions, but no morning sickness at all. My mom didnt have it either. Perhaps lucky? Every pregnancy is different. I was mentioning to the OBGYN i work with i was not having nausea and she commented not a lot of women get morning sickness. Enjoy it!

I'm getting waves of nausea, but no sickness. But i'm still mega early! Never had it with my other 3 so its new to me :lol: Hoping it stays at nausea, but doubtful it will x

Popping over form 3rd tri. I had NO sickness this entire pregnancy. Hope this makes you feel better. :)

My little girl is three months old and with her, I never had any sickness.

So far nothing other than some cramping. I am ever grateful and am praying it stays that way. So happy to her that it happens for some women. I thought I was wishing for the impossible.:haha:

I wasn't sick once my entire pregnancy with my LO. I was convinced something was wrong but I guess I was just lucky :)

I never had any sickness with my little girl and so far haven't had any with this pregnancy but it is still early days. I remember going for an early scan last time as I was convinced that there was nothing there! Good luck:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->