Anyone not have a FB ticker??

purple_kiwi

Reaction score
I feel like the only one without it :cry:. Facebook claims I am not active enough for one, which is hardly fair I use the stupid thing everyday but it won't give me what everyone else has. Respectively though I only have 49 friends so I have no idea how many you need to even get one. I don't want it to be all stalkerish or anything I just feel left out :haha:

I have never heard of a FB ticker... So obv I don't have one either.

whats a FB ticker? do you just mean the thing at the side of the page that tells you stuff you dont even wanna know? *like so & so just commented on whatever?* or do you mean the timeline? xx

Why don't I see ticker on my account?
Ticker only shows up for people with a certain level of account activity. If you don't see ticker, it's probably because you don't use Facebook a lot, so there's not enough content to make ticker useful to you.

If you like how active you are on Facebook right now, you don't need to change anything. If you'd like to be more active, you can:

Add people you know well as friends
Discover social apps
Connect with Facebook Pages you like

seriously hun you are not missing anything! I hide mine coz it bugs the crap out of me! :rofl: xx

I am not sure what you mean but if its the same thing Nicky says I hid it to cos its shit

If I have it, I have it blocked on my adblocker and items blocker probably. I don#t like the tosh on the side lines :haha:

Before I de-activated my account I had it..( I think)

I didn't have the timeline thing though (or is that the same thing?) :wacko:

Now I'm confused :lol:

its just a thing in the top right corner that tells you what is happening in real time

so blahblahblah posted "xyz" on whoevers status...
joe bloggs likes farmville/petville/some other crappyville
random person you hardly know commented on somebody you've never heard ofs post...
AN other likes some pointless video clip etc etc etc...

you get the general idea :lol: its rubbish & you're def not missing anything xx

Yeah, that's definately what I had then. I didn't realize you could turn it off though, doh. It used to piss me right off :lol:

x

Oh that was so annoying that I blocked it right away on my ad and object blocker :haha:

its just the thing that on the side lol it shows whats happening. I have heard a few people complain, I just wish i at least got a choice for it without needing to have more friends

I never use fb on a pc so I didn't know that's what it was called! When I have been on the pc I havnt paid any attention to it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->