Anyone NOT having a rough time?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I feel great! :D

I have a few friends in RL and obviously I come across lots on online who are having a pretty rough time of it while they're pregnant. If it's not MS, it's back ache or lack or sleep. My OH's friends wife has been diagnosed with cancer and she's due early next year :( but she's still really chipper and he's really positive too. Now I know there's time and this is the 2nd tri where things are supposed to be good. Maybe OH's friends situation subconsciously affects me, but I feel good. I do get tired, especially carrying a heavy 13 month old who refuses to start to walk around :dohh: but overall I feel really well - physically and mentally.

Tell me I'm not a weirdo?!!

Ps.....Remind me of this 2 weeks before I'm due.....:lol:

:lol: Well I think so.....I should re read my journal shouldnt I.....I have a bit of heart burn this time but I dont think it's got as bad as it did with either of them....

Jealous! I hated being pregnant I felt like utter shit (to put it nicely) :rofl:

I've just gone through my journal and I did find a moan about my neck aching around this point with Hebe.:lol: I remember being referred for acupuncture which really worked.

I'm off back to read more! :rofl:

It's probably a good job or we might not ever bother again :lol: x

Cant say I am the same hun, I wish I had it a lot easier. Ive only just stopped being sick ( Bang on week 20 it stopped been vomiting 3+ a day EVERY DAY ) and I woke up this morning to round ligament stretching pain in my side, in fact thats what woke me up :dohh: xx

I don't want to jinx anything- but I'm feeling remarkably well. Had nausea for a few weeks in 1st tri but was never actually sick, had headaches for a few weeks but didn't complain too much because at least they weren't migraines, haven't had too many aches and pains, boobs feel good, and anterior placenta means nice gentle kicks so far! I hope I stay this way until birth! Lol. I'm starting to get achey back occasionally but it's nothing that shifting my position can't sort out, and my sleep is a bit disturbed, but I'm not a living zombie or anything. You know what they say though- easy pregnancy: difficult labour x

I find pregnancy very had homonally

Physically its been great

My hormones haven been great too! No mood swings, no crying randomly, no arguments with OH, I haven't even had any cravings. I joked the other day that maybe being pregnant is my 'talent'- I'm certainly not great at anything else! Lol

i felt pretty much ok around ur stage this time other than back ache, it was 26 weeks it hit me like a brick wall and i felt like shit! but with the spd its too be expected i suppose! apart from that iv been ok really havnt had too much too moan about, altho i have moaned alot :rofl: Anyway 2 weeks till you come and join me in 3rd tri! going fast eh, I'll be leaving before you know it like :p

Cocoa - you never know you might be lucky and get an easy labour too. I've just re read my journal and I didnt really struggle till the end and I definitely had an easy labour compared to my first!

Zara - it wont be the first time someone walked out just as I walked in :lol:

:rofl: trying too tell you somthing??
Alice done the same too me, Infact iv decided Im staying for no longer than 2 weeks after you come over even if i have too go for that run :lol:

Its not because you smell i promise! haha

I think there's been some siggie sabotage going on ER! :lol:

I feeling great and have loads of enegy. I posted a thread the other day asking if I was strange as all I want to do is tidy and clean when alfie goes to bed. My back is a bit achy that's mostly because my hubby has been away working since before I got my bfp and there is only me to pick alfie up all day long, I got him weighed on thurs and he now weighs in at 24lb 4oz.

Haha ya wobbles has been on at me to go for a run and film it so ya know! the siggy was jacs, evil cow bag :rofl: it did just say fatty but when i said i was going too change it too skinny this happend!

I have had almost no symptoms aand am very greatful. heart burn and easily tired is about all.. barely getting a belly at 21 wks! very lucky we r!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->