Anyone NOT needed to pee more at all this pregnancy?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
As the title says really. I'm over thinking everything and as I don't need to pee more it has me worried.

Any one else not peeing more?

My previous pregnancy (almost 3 year old son now) I didn't need to pee extra at all. This one I am, it really showed what I didn't miss out on!

Me! haha

With my 2 kids i already have i noticed it to! id be sitting with pregnant friends and they would be running to the loo alot and id just be sitting there thinking Fakers! haha no one needs to pee that much!!

Until i was heavly pregnant and couldnt walk so well and then it kicked in lol

I don't really have many symptoms my only obvious one is morning sickness and even that comes and goes as it pleases. Half the time I don't "feel" pregnant and I have to remind myself that I am x

only in the past few days really, as long as you know you are drinking enough (and taking into account and fluids lost through being sick)

Me!

For my scans I managed to drink and hold it all in for hours after. I've been drinking more water too yet still go for a wee 2-3 times a day. With DD I was on the toilet every hour letting out what felt to be a full bladder and still had plenty more.

This has just been happening to me.
I use to get up 3 times a night to pee and now its only once a night.
I was starting to get nervous.

Also my bloating is going down a bit and my weight has stabalized, which also worries me :wacko:

Anyone else with this?

Nope! But I'm only 4wks so If I do get it, it's probably to come later :haha:

Yes, me. With my first, I had a very noticeable increase in pee frequency and urgency. This time, not so much at all. It's baffling. I do find that I have to pee around 2-3 AM more often, but it's not every night and let's face it I did that anyway!

I'm 12 weeks and all is fine with my preg so I'm not worried.

With DS I didn't have to pee extra any of the pregnancy, even at the end when my bladder was squished.

Until I upped my water intake, I didn't either!

Then all of a sudden, I was peeing like maniac today!

I'm not sure that I peed any extra in my first tri last time. I actually don't remember. But in my third tri I seriously peed every 15 minutes. :lol: It was like my son was sitting directly on top of bladder and it had the volume of a peanut.

This time around I haven't noticed anything yet, but I really am just pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->