Anyone not sure if you are WTT or not?

Pearls18

Reaction score
We've just had our second, I am very much in the newborn phase which I'm not a fan of which is why I am surprised I can't get the thought of a baby out my head!

I don't want another baby because: I don't want to be pregnant again, I don't want to give birth again, I don't want to BF again and I don't want to go through the newborn phase again. I love the fact I had easy pregnancies, very straight forward labours and now I can recover and have my body back (once I've stopped BF). Financially I'm not sure a third is great for us, we like a certain lifestyle and while we could afford a third I want to be able to take the boys on holidays, have a nice car, the thought of day care for a third makes me wince. I'm a working mum and my hubby is away a lot....3 kids sounds scary in that scenario!

I would like a baby because: I don't feel done, I hope it will come, but right now I don't. Although the thought of a third baby frightens me, a third child sounds fun and just feels like a busier more complete family. It's not a gender thing, if you'd asked me a year ago I would say I would try for a girl if I had two boys but I can genuinely say now that I would like a third boy as much as a girl.

I guess it's a head vs heart thing, it's veeeeerrrrry early days, I'm only 26 and Ds2 is 4 weeks I don't need to make my mind up now and hubby isn't even on board (I can convince him though lol) I think though I would want to have a baby quickly because I love having kids young and wouldn't want a large gap because it defeats the advantage we currently have....I guess I'm looking for people with similar thought processes?!

I'm very much in the same thought process as you but for different reasons - losing weight.

I'm scared of getting pregnant at this size and am working on losing weight, but then I'm also scared of missing a chance to conceive :dohh: I keep flitting backwards and forwards between wanting to get down to ttc and then I'm back to wanting to wtt and it's driving me absolutely bonkers :nope:

I feel the exact same as you! We know we want 2 kids but I'm still undecided about a 3rd. DH only wants 2 but same as you I could change his mind!

I feel the same as you about the pros and cons. We haven't even had our second yet so who knows, I may completely change my mind (lol!) but at the minute I just feel I'd like a 3rd. Then again my head says stick with 2, it would be so much easier. We could afford to do more and get more if we only had 2, that may sound materialistic to some and I know money isn't everything but I love family days out and holidays etc.

I think we'll stop at 2 though as I'm currently doing an access course and hope to go to University either 2015 or 2016 to study to be a midwife so not sure where we'd fit a 3rd in...you never know though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->