Anyone NTNP and waiting to test?

pinkroses

Reaction score
I have another wk to wait until AF is due. Although I am ntnp and in no rush (taking things as they come!) I still can't help but wish the next week would hurry up and pass!

Its the unknown that is the hardest - thinking I could be pregnant now and not know, or that i'm not pregnant at all :wacko: This 2ww limbo is difficult!

We are being as relaxed as possible about ntnp, but theres still that urge to want to know either way!!!!

im waiting, im due in 9 days time but took a test today any way, obviously was negative but iv had a few symptoms this month so fingers crossed :) xx

Yes fingers crossed! This is my first cycle ntntp - what about you?

hi, i have 6 days left and it's hellish. it's not knowing, dont want to put my life on hold but dont want to commit to a massive beery sesh just in case!

yep i have 6 days left too but will not be testing as OH and i have been disappointed too many times with positives and then having early m/c so wont be doing that and waiting til im a week late (all fingers crossed) and then going to see doc ( im 43 so am a bit concerned you know ) godd luck everyone xx

lintu - i feel exactly the same! Its so hard not knowing and sitting around waiting to find out. This is my first cycle and don't know how long I will be able to put up with the wait lol.

inkdchick - best wishes for you this month, good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you x

I am wating to test, but not sure when as I dont know when af is due....Last cycle was 39 days.....

Im also waiting to test! Af is due tomorrow, but not going to test just yet! im going to wait till Af is definatly late! Fingers crossed for everybody! xx

Hi everyone -

I am new to NTNP. I was hanging around the 2WW and TTC forums for a while. This is my first cycle NTNP and it was how I got preg with my last son, so I figured I would try this again!

I am waiting to test this month.

I usually have a 31 day cycle, but the last 2 months have been off. I had a 36 day cycle last month.

Today is CD 37 and no AF yet. I had EWCM on CD15, 20 and 36. So, ovulation is not all that easy to predict. (BD on CD9, 11-16, 18, 23-24 and 37 - so maybe our chances are good anyway???)

Are any of you in a NTNP testing forum or will you be posting your results here?

Hey ginamurr, welcome to NTNP. Hope this is the start of your :bfp: i was just going to post results here if there is any news. xx

Im waiting a week to see if Af turns up if not i will test then! xx

I will probably test this weekend if AF doesn't arrive.

This is a weird cycle for me. Last cycle was 6 days longer than usual and AF only lasted 4 days and was rather light. I usually have a pretty heavy AF.

This cycle is now 1 day longer than the last one! CRAZY!

I don't have any symptoms indicating preg or AF - so who knows!

I am very tired, but other than that I am fine. My CM is starting to be on the dry side, but I am still getting some creamy CM.

I haven't tested at all yet - I'll let you all know what happens!

:dust:

I have another wk to wait until AF is due. Although I am ntnp and in no rush (taking things as they come!) I still can't help but wish the next week would hurry up and pass!

Its the unknown that is the hardest - thinking I could be pregnant now and not know, or that i'm not pregnant at all :wacko: This 2ww limbo is difficult!

We are being as relaxed as possible about ntnp, but theres still that urge to want to know either way!!!!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I think I ovulated this week for the first time this since coming off the pill 3 weeks ago and I have no idea when I should test because I have no idea when my period is due . :dohh:

x

Im still trying to work out if and when to test lol......

I find it so frustrating, and I never thought that I would be like this! It is not the relaxed ntnp I was hoping for x

I find it so frustrating, and I never thought that I would be like this! It is not the relaxed ntnp I was hoping for x

I totally agree!

This is my first cycle after bcp though so have no idea of cycle length yet, just going on what it was before starting on bcp. I'm hoping to be more relaxed next cycle round as I will have a better idea of what to expect! Af 'should' be due by the end of this month, so think I will hang on till at least Sunday before I test, unless it arrives before of course (which I have a feeling it will do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->