Anyone NTNP and waiting to test?

Well im waiting !. but am not testing too stressful and can do without it tbh but am intrigues to know but will know when over a week late so sitting back and let it happen . good luck to all that are waiting to test xx

I find it so frustrating, and I never thought that I would be like this! It is not the relaxed ntnp I was hoping for x

I totally agree!

This is my first cycle after bcp though so have no idea of cycle length yet, just going on what it was before starting on bcp. I'm hoping to be more relaxed next cycle round as I will have a better idea of what to expect! Af 'should' be due by the end of this month, so think I will hang on till at least Sunday before I test, unless it arrives before of course (which I have a feeling it will do)

I think that I will test on the 2nd because that is what I think could be 10dpo and I have a doctors appointment for something else and I may need to know if I was Pg or not. Then I will prob test once a week thereafter until period shows up or I get a BFP. I just want one or the other. I am getting all sorts of symptoms but as this is my first cycles I don't know whats AF and what isnt.

x

I find it so frustrating, and I never thought that I would be like this! It is not the relaxed ntnp I was hoping for x

I totally agree!

This is my first cycle after bcp though so have no idea of cycle length yet, just going on what it was before starting on bcp. I'm hoping to be more relaxed next cycle round as I will have a better idea of what to expect! Af 'should' be due by the end of this month, so think I will hang on till at least Sunday before I test, unless it arrives before of course (which I have a feeling it will do)

I think that I will test on the 2nd because that is what I think could be 10dpo and I have a doctors appointment for something else and I may need to know if I was Pg or not. Then I will prob test once a week thereafter until period shows up or I get a BFP. I just want one or the other. I am getting all sorts of symptoms but as this is my first cycles I don't know whats AF and what isnt.

x

same here. The one positive I will take if af arrives is that at least I will have a better idea of what to expect next time round!

My first cycle TTC I had quite a few symptoms and thinking they were imaginary and I would get them every cycle I brought 30 internet cheapies, only to get my BFP on the second test.

Celesse - I am really hoping I catch quickly but being on the pill for so long I have to prepare myself for it taking a while and aware I could be imagining all of my signs, for one thing it's way to early to get any of these things as if I had conceived it wouldn't have even implanted yet.

pinkroses - that's how I'm looking at things too!

x

So - still no AF - she is late, late, late!

I am still getting CM though and I even had EWCM a few days ago.

So - we are still BDing just in case.

BFN still - I just want my BFP or AF so I can get started again!

AF still has not arrived. CD 42 now - so she is about 11 days late. I don't feel preg though and on CD 38 I had BFN. Could I still be preg?

I am wondering if it is even worth testing at this point. Thoughts? I don't feel like seeing another BFN - I would rather wait for AF.

Hi Ladies! I'm jumping in late but thought I'd join. I'm NTNP and due for AF on Friday the 3rd, trying to wait until the 4th but it's hard! So far I'm feeling more physical changes than I've ever felt before an AF. Sore and veiny bbs, mild cramping, lotiony cm, constant heartburn, way more gas than ever, occasional nausea and dizziness. I'm hoping I am, otherwise I think I'll need to get what's going on figured out! Glad to know others are in the same boat and can't wait to see all the BFP's roll in :)

Just a quick update - I shall be moving over to first trimester!!!!

I just started NTNP, due on 13th I believe. I'm considering testing on saturday, only had unprotected once this month and I think it was too late probably by a day or two, but I have some old internet cheapies in the cupboard so maybe :p

I'm going to take an IC strip on Saturday morning. That'll be two days before my period's due, and I'm really not expecting anything, but I don't mind wasting a cheap test!

CD 49 today! Still no AF - going for bloodwork this week! UGH!

Jumping on the bandwagon, I'm NTNP, but very much hoping! AF is due on the 23rd, so I'll be testing on Wednesday as I've got 10 miu tests, so here's hoping :shrug:

can i join :) first month off the pill and AF is 5 days late i'm testing tomorrow

Hi, AF due on the 15ish so ill test thurs if she doesnt arrive! Anyone else testing thursday?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->