Anyone NTNP for #3

Boooo!! Why do our bodies have to mess with us!?

How long do your o cramps last? and also how do you know how long your lp is. Ive never understood that part x

My O cramps usually last a day and your LP is from the time you ovulate to the time AF shows up.. typically between 12-14 days.. Basically the last half of your cycle from ovulation!!

How long do your o cramps last? and also how do you know how long your lp is. Ive never understood that part x

My O cramps last a little less than half a day. As for your lp, that's the number of days between when you O and when AF starts. So if your period starts at 14 dpo, then you have a 13 day luteal phase. :flower:

Hey ladies, wondering if I can join in?
Have 2 dd's dd#1 is almost 3.5 and dd#2 is just over 1.5 :)
We weren't thinking another was in store for us biologically as we thought we might like to do a public adoption in the future but my dh decided that maybe we should just see what happens for #3 as we know we would definitely like a third. Therefore we're NTNP until about March. If nothing happens before than we'll go the adoption route later on...we've always got pregnant first or second month in so we'll see what happens!

Of course, join on in! :wave:

As for me, I've decided to stop breastfeeding (for a lot of reasons), so now I'm in the process of transitioning to formula. I'm curious to see how long it will take for AF to show up. With my DD, AF showed up about 2-3 weeks after I had fully stopped breastfeeding her, but I hadn't breastfed her for this long, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. :shrug:

Welcome!!

I just got my BFP today and am totally shocked!!

Thanks!!

By my calculations, Due date will be July 31, 2014 and My baby boy turns 2 April 3, 2014 and Baby girl turns 1 May 11, 2014!! It's going to be CRAZY but amazing!! I have been to the doctors for a confirmation (Had my daughters 6 month check up today so squeezed in a pregnancy test) and will be going for a dating scan in the next couple weeks!!

Thanks!!

By my calculations, Due date will be July 31, 2014 and My baby boy turns 2 April 3, 2014 and Baby girl turns 1 May 11, 2014!! It's going to be CRAZY but amazing!! I have been to the doctors for a confirmation (Had my daughters 6 month check up today so squeezed in a pregnancy test) and will be going for a dating scan in the next couple weeks!!

That's awesome! You'll have to come back and update us when you get your scan. :flower:

I will for sure!! I'll be hanging around and keeping up with you ladies!!

O wow, lilninja!
That's amazing! Congratulations :) :) :)
You are gonna busy but those are like the happiest moments of our lives.
I'll probably join really soon as we are actively trying now.
Do you have girls or boys, or one of each?

Oo nevermind i just read it again. So do you prefer a boy or girl?

Hey girls sorry havent been on here for a while. Congratulations lilninja! Thats great news! You will most deffinatly have your hands full but im sure it will be great fun! x

Hey ladies, wondering if I can join in?
Have 2 dd's dd#1 is almost 3.5 and dd#2 is just over 1.5 :)
We weren't thinking another was in store for us biologically as we thought we might like to do a public adoption in the future but my dh decided that maybe we should just see what happens for #3 as we know we would definitely like a third. Therefore we're NTNP until about March. If nothing happens before than we'll go the adoption route later on...we've always got pregnant first or second month in so we'll see what happens!

Hi hun our children are similar ages well i say similar i have a 3 year9 month son and 15 month son. I think ots amazing your thinking of adopting! I think it takes a special person to adopt a child!! deffiantly admire you for that! x

Thanks!! I'm pretty excited and definitely a little nervous but it will be amazing!! It doesn't matter to me if it's a boy or a girl, having one of each is great so I don't really have a preference!! My hubby would love another boy but will love another girl just the same!! I'm getting boy vibes for this one already so it's probably a girl!! I thought my son was a boy and was right, thought my daughter was another boy and totally wrong so I'm thinking this one will be another girl!! A healthy baby is all that matters to me!! I hope you'll be joining me soon, as well as all you other ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->