Anyone ntnp that is in their early 20's?

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
I havnt really found girls that are ntnp their first baby!! So here it is!
I am 21, and will be 22 in june.. Right now we are ntnp. Are there any girls that would like to be ntnp buddies with me that are around my age? My friend recommended the forum to me because she has gotten very close to the girls that she even texts some of them and is facebook friends with them now..and i hope to find some girls in the same boat that i can give support to and also recieve support in this important journey we are going though! :)

Hiya hun, I'm 20, and NTNP as of about 3 weeks ago :) Exciting times ! How are you my lovely? xx

Me! NTNP until June!

I'm not stalking you, I promise. I was just looking through the posts!

I havnt really found girls that are ntnp their first baby!! So here it is!
I am 21, and will be 22 in june.. Right now we are ntnp. Are there any girls that would like to be ntnp buddies with me that are around my age? My friend recommended the forum to me because she has gotten very close to the girls that she even texts some of them and is facebook friends with them now..and i hope to find some girls in the same boat that i can give support to and also recieve support in this important journey we are going though! :)

I'm 21, 22 this month.

I have irregular periods, haven't had one since January, so Idk how reliable a buddy I'd be! :dohh:

Babygirl21: Im doing good! :) Glad to see there are some girls on her in the same boat as me, its hard to keep track of everyone! Ive been NTNP about a 2 weeks ago, so i guess we will see what happens this month:) Do you know when you will test if af doesnt come?

Jess: You do comment on a lot of post and i think its great! because that means i can stalk you too hehe :) But you didnt tell me how old you are goofball! :)

Rin: Dont feel bad i never know when af comes anyway!! my periods are very irregular as well ranging from 23-75 days apart! :) Im sure you'll be a wonderful ntnp buddy!

Sorry hun! I turned 23 in December.

I used to be NTNP and in my early 20's, now I'm Mid 20's! lol. But we were TTC for 5 months but had to put that on hold. I still track my cycles though, I know knowing when AF is coming lol.

Good :) I think I should be testing at the end of this week, so fingers crossed! What about you? :)

:dust: to you :) xxxx

il be testing on the 12th!! I still think the 12th might be too soon, because i sont know when af ever comes so its a hit or miss situation! but hopefully we all get our BFP soon!!

heyyyy
im 23, been ntnp since about xmas but dont get to see the OH too offen! had a strange cycle this month and not been feeling to great but i know theres a few bugs goin round so maybe it that :( x x
will be testing around the 12th - 15th anyways just to be sure x x x x

I'm in my late 20s (scary!) as I just turned 27 but I'll be joining you guys in testing on the 12th or somewhere around the 12th - 15th! :)

Hi all, I am 24 and we have been NTNP since October. I have very irregular cycles (I had a cycle in Febuary that only lasted 2 days since October). I have no idea when to expect AF at all.

Yay :) How long till everyone tests then? I was supposed to tomorrow morning with FMU but have no tests :( Boo. Will have to pick some up and do it Sat morning instead :) Think I'm due on Sat or Sun so fingers crossed for us!

Hiya Ladybug1023 :) How are you? I'm exactly the same, I'm just rough guessing when mines going to turn up! haha.

xxxx

il be testing on the 12th!! I still think the 12th might be too soon, because i sont know when af ever comes so its a hit or miss situation! but hopefully we all get our BFP soon!!

Oh, hon. Me too. :dohh:

My last period was Jan 31- Feb 3 or so...and I took a test....2-3 weeks ago, I think, that was :bfn:...
I "usually" get my period (if I even get it!) around the first/last of a month, not in the middle or anything, so I try and test around the first part of the month...if that makes sense.

Yay :) How long till everyone tests then? I was supposed to tomorrow morning with FMU but have no tests :( Boo. Will have to pick some up and do it Sat morning instead :) Think I'm due on Sat or Sun so fingers crossed for us!

hope you get ur :bfp:

ill be testing between the 12th-15th depending on if i feel the af is gonna make its apearance, not 100% wen its due, my cycle is normaly 28-29 days but that means it would be a tuesday n i normaly come on either a sunday night or monday morning so maybe a little earier or later just depending if :witch: wants to play tricks with me x x x x x
good luck to everyone testing this month x x x

i'm 23 and pretty much NTNP. We aren't using and OTK or anything. We're just letting it happen when it does. We do have more :sex: on the week i'm supposed to be OV but we don't do anything else to force it or TTC

21, quit taking bc in january. I had a friend who had trouble getting pregnant because she had been on it so long. So i decided to stop because i would like to have little ones in the future, had been on it since i was 12. Now im just letting nature take its course.

hey hun im 22 and NTNP for baby number 2!:) my husband and I have a beautiful little boy( thirteen months!) who was conceived unintentionally so this is all new to me too:)

good luck with everyhting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->