Anyone ntnp that is in their early 20's?

I"ll be buddies with ya'll! I'm also 21, I'll be 22 in August. I feel like I'm in between NTNP and TTC... I have irregular cycles so I feel like I can't be as relaxed as NTNP but I also don't want to be a POAS addict like many of the ladies in the TTC forum! I am happy that it works for them but I think it would just stress me out worse!

Hello all

Dunno if im too late to join im 19 have been ntnp officially a month although ive been off BCP since january...

Hoping for a june/july bfp dunno how likely thatll be only having 23 day cycles at the mo :shrug:

We're NTNP but haven't managed to hit it off yet as OH has been having some problems :s we're 22 and 23 x

Mind if I join up with you ladies? My husband and I have just started NTNP this month. I'm 22, he's 23 and whenever we get our BFP, it'll be our first!

Good luck and baby dust to all! :dust:

May I join?
I'm 23, newly wed!! Hubby is 29, been Ntnp as of 3 weeks ago. I don't chart because I
Don't know how... Lol I'm totally CAC-clueless about concieveing. I'm
Even finding some of the acronyms difficult! Lol.

Looking for a buddy. X

Congrats TheNewMrs on the recent nuptials!!! I know what you mean about charting and trying to figure out what all these acronyms mean, I'm so lost half the time!

Congrats TheNewMrs on the recent nuptials!!! I know what you mean about charting and trying to figure out what all these acronyms mean, I'm so lost half the time!

Thanks very much! Your quite new
Too I see, yeay for not being by myself!!!

I'm 23 and my boyfriend and I got off of birth control in december. Since december my boyfriend and i have been ntnp. It's been somewhat frustrating for me since we are currently long distance.

Welcome! Yea that would be really tough! Chin up though, just make the most
Of the time you have together xo

hey hope i'm not too old here!
I'm 27 in september and this is my first time on this forum so will take me a while to get used to...... i have been off bc since november 2009 and have been ntnp for about 9months.
I live in the uk and have just been diagnosed with pco last month so i guess thats why nothing has happened yet. If nothing has happened by the end of this year then we will both get some help so in the mean time i'm keeping my self healthy, relaxed and just go withe the flow!
Hope to have some buddies i can talk to throughout my journey.. currently have 36day cycles with taking vitex to regulate my hormones and due for af around the 28th june but not sure i ovulated this month as haven't really tracked.
thanks for reading lol

P.S how do i add the icon and images to my message, where do i find them?

Anyone else feeling as frustrated as i am? I mean, we're not actively ttc but we aren't preventing it either. I always thought it would be pretty quick to happen but we're going on 5 months of ntnp. Idk, haha.

Me! NTNP until June!

I'm not stalking you, I promise. I was just looking through the posts!

Hahah.
U a young 20 something too?! Cos Im 21... IN MISSOURI! (for now :( til i move states!)

Hellooooo Ladies!

Mind If I join? :)

I'm Emily, but you can call me Em. I'm freshly 21 as of March. :) And he is 22. Never cared for BC because I deal with Nerve blocks and Birth control just wont work... (in my case) So it is whatever for us! What ever happens, happens! I'm in Missouri for now, he's in Wisconsin for work (he's a farmer). but I'm moving soon! This will be our first! :)

Buddies, text or FB is grand! just send me a message with details. My FB: https://www.facebook.com/emiemz! Nice meeting you all! xx

I'm 23 and my boyfriend and I got off of birth control in december. Since december my boyfriend and i have been ntnp. It's been somewhat frustrating for me since we are currently long distance.

I hear that one babe :( Why Im moving states to be closer! haha

Hello!

I'm new...I'm 21 and currently NTNP, I have PCOS though so it may take a while!

Hahah yeahhh hopefully he's moving closer the end of July. Between work schedules and living apart -- its hard. Good luck to you though :)

Hahah yeahhh hopefully he's moving closer the end of July. Between work schedules and living apart -- its hard. Good luck to you though :)

Thanks babe. Thats our problem. Hes a farmer in Wisconsin.. and im an ... Average Joe?? here in Missouri Haha. He works on his family farm and has been since he was 8 so I refuse for him to leave it becos he wants to take over one day so Im the one moving. It is hard being apart, but it works out.

My words to live by: Faith/Trust, Believe, & Love :)

Good luck Good Luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->