Anyone ntnp that is in their early 20's?

I hope everyone gets their BFP soon! I sure i do too! :) 4 more days until il test, although it will be the 32nd day of my cycle..i hope its not too soon because i rarely ever know when AF is supposed to come, but last month was a 33 day cycle so hopefully il get my BFP on the 12th! :) im not temping or anything just going with the flow to try to do it naturally :) I guess we will see
BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!

hey im 21 nearly 22 i've been ntnp since feb. I was ttc last year when i eventually fell pregnant resulting in a mc so now we have decided to ntnp at let nature take its course. Im testing on the 17th. I dont really have many friends that understand because they all have children or are expecting.

welcome hevalou! :) Very sorry to hear about your mc... Hopefully next time around things turn out for the better <3
My friend recently just had a mc and i know how hard it is on her! :( I shared this quote with her and would love to share it with you.... "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book 'too beautiful for earth'."

Hope your get your BFP on the 17th! <3

Hi ladies, my name is Steph, I am 22 (23 in November) I came off the pill in February and started NTNP with my DP Chris (22) this month. My last period was 1st April, so at the moment im on my 4 fertile days, will be testing around the 1st May (eeeeeexxxxxcccccciiiiited)

I dont really have many friends that understand because they all have children or are expecting.

I feel you hun. A lot of my friends are having babies this year and also have children.

Would deffo be happy to buddy up with you all xxx

Hello ladies!

I'm 22, and DH and I just decided to stop birth control March 27th and let nature take it's course. Unfortunately we stopped after I'd been on birth control for a week already, so now I have no idea when AF will arrive. I've also had a lot of pregnancy symptoms (tender boobs, increased cm, fatigue, bloating, peeing more frequently, headaches, etc.) but they could all just be side-affects from coming off the bc. Did anyone else experience this? Its been driving me crazy! :wacko:

I'm 19 and the BF and I are going to NTNP this month. I'm so excited he wants to haha. It was his idea to so I jumped at the chance. We went back and forth for awhile wanting to and then getting scared. It just depressed me- but he said the idea of having one still scares him but he is sick of sitting on the fence and would like to let nature take it's course. So! I'm glad I can join this part of BnB!

hey mommy2be003! im 21 at the moment and will be 22 in June aswel.I just came off the pill and an NTNP aswel.

Hey- I am 22, just got married. We are not preventing, and maybe a little trying??? lol
If we get pregnant, AWESOME, if not, thats ok too. :thumbup:

i would love to be able to chat with you girls who are in the same spot I am in!

Oh.... and I am on my cycle now..... 1st cycle since wedding day

Well, its a little wacky, I have been told that it could possibly be because I was a virgin before, or it could be implantation bleeding. Not sure. time will tell.

So- for u newly weds..... question.... do u DTD ALOT???? Its so hard for me to try to chart my cycle.... I kind of just give up right now, since we are just letting whatever happen. lol
My Cervical fluid is just crazy.... cause me and my DH don't skip many days :hugs:

I do wonder alot though since things are so different!
look forward to chatting with u all more!

really happy this thread got started :) I am 20 (21 at the end of this year) my boyfriend is 21 and we are NTNP, just had my implant removed 2 weeks ago

I havnt really found girls that are ntnp their first baby!! So here it is!
I am 21, and will be 22 in june.. Right now we are ntnp. Are there any girls that would like to be ntnp buddies with me that are around my age? My friend recommended the forum to me because she has gotten very close to the girls that she even texts some of them and is facebook friends with them now..and i hope to find some girls in the same boat that i can give support to and also recieve support in this important journey we are going though! :)

I wanna be NTNP buddies coz Im new to this site & really wanted to find some1 my age group etc :) x

I'm 19 and the BF and I are going to NTNP this month. I'm so excited he wants to haha. It was his idea to so I jumped at the chance. We went back and forth for awhile wanting to and then getting scared. It just depressed me- but he said the idea of having one still scares him but he is sick of sitting on the fence and would like to let nature take it's course. So! I'm glad I can join this part of BnB!

same as me and mine we went back and forth him wanting then me wanting and now ive finally had my implant removed it just made sense :happydance: im excited :)

I'll join you ladies! OH and I are in our first month of being halfway in between NTNP and TTC I guess! I keep track of when I Ov according to my cycle but I don't temp or use preseed or any of that! I'm 20 and OH is 26 :) FXed for everyone!

Hey girlys :) Can I join too? I had a mc on the 24th April (Easter Sunday) I would like to just take it easy no temping charting (stressy stuff) just want to see how it goes but no idea where to start with it? Any help or advice would be grat :) Thanks xx

Sorry ment to say im 21 :) the last pregnancy was my 1st too :) wasnt expected but now the little angel has gone I realised I so want to be a mummy :) xx

Anyone else due around the 25-30th of this month and want to be testing buddies? I'm ovulating at the moment want someone to test with...

AF due 24th May 2011

Anyone else due around the 25-30th of this month and want to be testing buddies? I'm ovulating at the moment want someone to test with...

AF due 24th May 2011

I'm due the 27th, I'll be testing buddies with you!! :happydance: FXed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->