Anyone of Diclectin?

A

AquaDementia

ON DICLECTIN (it should have said...preggo brain fart)

I have been trying to wean myself off of this but whenever I try to lower my dose to zero, I feel so crappy and nauseous.

I don't know what that is but maybe you should just come off it completely and see if you feel better in a few days?

it is the only drug that is completely safe to use to fight morning sickness.
i started taking it in september and it had helped tremendously.
i just don't wanna be dependednt on it for the rest of my pregnancy.

Maybe your just used to the drug so your body has to adjust to whats normal? What does your Dr say?

I took that in my first trimester because I had extremely bad morning sickness. After I stopped taking it I felt like crap for a couple days but then I eventually started feeling better, the only thing that seemed to help me was just to eat something small when I started to feel sick again

I've been on Zofran during my pregnancy. My doc told me that all of their studies have shown no risk for the baby or me. I still take mine when I need it. But my doc also suggested 50mgs of vitamin b12. You could talk to your doc about that, since it's natural. I know what you mean tho, I dont want to have to take it the whole time, but sometimes without it, it can be really hard.

I've been on the "US version" of Diclectin and it has helped immensely with my morning-noon-and night sickness. I've also started to kinda wean off it, though my night-time dose is still a must for me.

Been feeling pretty good with just small bouts of sickness a few times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->