Anyone on CD2 or in close and want to join?

No symptoms here, still waiting to o. Think it might be soon though because I had a darker negative yesterday. Fingers crossed ill be in the tww soon, am just getting lots of bding in now!

Are you testing twice a day? Even if you don't catch you o on a test, atleast you're getting enough bding in to catch that eggy :p hehe

Yep we're definitely bding enough! Im testing late morning and afternoon at the moment. Think I got a positive yesterday morning so will class that as o day, unless today's is darker (yesterday afternoons was a dark negative though, so I'm expecting lighter today). Hopefully entering the tww with you all! Good luck to this weeks testers!

Opks don't test positive on the day you O (well not normally). It tests for the surge, so as soon as you get a positive for the shurge you can ovulate in 12-48 hours. Aslong as the test line is as dark/darker than the control then you should be classing yourself as 1dpo soon :D fxed for you hun!

Today's was a definite positive so classing today as o day, but it probably doesn't matter ill be testing early anyway! I can't help myself!

Today's was a definite positive so classing today as o day, but it probably doesn't matter ill be testing early anyway! I can't help myself!

Haha I think I started testing like at 3 dpo. It's bad but I've got tons to use up so I think I've got a good enough excuse lol

This is seriously the longest two weeks of my life.

I'm 7DPO today, and I honestly feel like I've been waiting years. One minute I'm positive I'm out, and the next I'm hopeful again. Enough to drive a sane girl bonkers! And I'm not that sane to begin with :wacko:

2moms2be your temps seem to be rising nicely. Fxed for you. As for me, af arrived yesterday. A 25 day cycle both months, gonna skip soy this month.

I'm sorry the witch got you, Cathii :(

I feel like she's coming. 10DPO today, and my boobs hurt, my back hurts, and I feel like I'm pms-ing. Blah. Tested BFN yesterday (yeah, I caved), and today I'm sure I'm out. Should start spotting Friday, and the witch'll fly in by Monday.

Onwards and upwards, right??

Hi ladies! How are you all doing this cycle? X

Hi Cathii!

Looking like I'll be O'ing late this cycle. No + OPK yet, and I had planned for O tomorrow. We got a donation yesterday in anticipation of the + OPK (usually would've gotten it last night or this am), and we scheduled one for tonight, but I'm holding off til I get the positive. No fertile CM yet, either, which is super weird for me. So now I'm just waiting and watching :wacko:

My body did a total fake-out... I O on CD15 for three straight cycles, and now... :shrug:

How's everyone else??

Hey I'm 26 years old and have a 21 month old DS. My DH is in the US Army and we are ttc #2. I had Merina in since 6 weeks pp but it fell out on its on in the shower on July 1. I had an apt to have it taken out a week later anyway.
When that came out I bled like crazy for a few weeks (it made
me bleed for about 1.5 weeks before it fell out too. Since it came out my culex has
Been super long as was 45 days last time. This month cd1 was Sep 4tg so I figured
Ide be o sometime between Oct. I've been using clear blue digital o tests since cd 14 (sep 17) and got my first smiley face this morning! I've also started getting a little ewcm and feel a bit of crampy pain:) can't wait for DH to get home from work! Lol

Cathi your chart is lookin promising, when are you testing?

Hi roster, happy o day!

2mums how frustrating that you're oving late this month. Hopefully it'll be soon so the first donation might still be in there!

AFM, I ended up having a chemical last month. Am a bit gutted but I'd rather it happen early on instead of losing it at 13 weeks again. Hoping to ov tomorrow which would mean my cycle is back to normal but we'll see. Had a dark negative on an opk this morning and I feel like its about to happen so hopefully this will be our month!

Cathi your chart is lookin promising, when are you testing?

Hi roster, happy o day!

2mums how frustrating that you're oving late this month. Hopefully it'll be soon so the first donation might still be in there!

AFM, I ended up having a chemical last month. Am a bit gutted but I'd rather it happen early on instead of losing it at 13 weeks again. Hoping to ov tomorrow which would mean my cycle is back to normal but we'll see. Had a dark negative on an opk this morning and I feel like its about to happen so hopefully this will be our month!

Thank you! How do I upload a pic with my iPhone? I still couldn't believe I got a positive this morning so I took another one a few mins ago and got another smiley! Good luck!!

Hi Cathii!

Looking like I'll be O'ing late this cycle. No + OPK yet, and I had planned for O tomorrow. We got a donation yesterday in anticipation of the + OPK (usually would've gotten it last night or this am), and we scheduled one for tonight, but I'm holding off til I get the positive. No fertile CM yet, either, which is super weird for me. So now I'm just waiting and watching :wacko:

My body did a total fake-out... I O on CD15 for three straight cycles, and now... :shrug:

How's everyone else??

Hi honey! Great to see you back! How often are you able to get donars? Was gonna say maybe use the donar you have now just incase and then get another incase you get your positive opk? I'm 8 or 9 dpo, bfn negative with a 2 hour hold. Was kinda expecting it :p Good luck xxx

Hey I'm 26 years old and have a 21 month old DS. My DH is in the US Army and we are ttc #2. I had Merina in since 6 weeks pp but it fell out on its on in the shower on July 1. I had an apt to have it taken out a week later anyway.
When that came out I bled like crazy for a few weeks (it made
me bleed for about 1.5 weeks before it fell out too. Since it came out my culex has
Been super long as was 45 days last time. This month cd1 was Sep 4tg so I figured
Ide be o sometime between Oct. I've been using clear blue digital o tests since cd 14 (sep 17) and got my first smiley face this morning! I've also started getting a little ewcm and feel a bit of crampy pain:) can't wait for DH to get home from work! Lol

Hi there! Nice to meet a new face. Goodluck for this cycle and can't wait to see updates! X :)

Well af is due Saturday. I tested earlier with a 2 hour hold and got bfn. Gonna be testing wih fmu morning until af arrives or I get a bfp :) Annie I'm so sorry for your second loss. But I've got everything crossed that this month you will get your forever baby xx

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? I didn't chart this month, just wasn't up for it. But got a positive opk on CD13 with ewcm so I would think I O'd CD14 (I normally do). So 1 dpo today I think.

I just got AF... two days late! Nothing like a late period to get your hopes up! Guess its just myself getting back to a new normal after the losses. DH is away when I'm ovulating this month so it's really unlikely unless the egg waits around long enough for him to get back!

Hope the tww doesn't drag too much for you, fingers crossed this is the month!

My O was ridiculously late this cycle... CD25. UGH. I only managed to get one donation that will matter, but here's hoping one is all it takes! :) I'm 6DPO today, nothing unusual going on. Not super hopeful, but not counting myself out until the witch flies in.

How are the rest of you ladies?

Two dpo today, no symptoms (of course lol ). Didn't really make the effort this cycle when it came to bding. But bd'd a day before my positive opk and the day after. The one and only day I got ewcm, I didn't :( oh well. Got lots of opks and pg tests coming for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->