Anyone on Clomid?

Welcum 2 d new ladies,dnt b shy 2 share yur info.
@ killeen momma,I dnt kno if dis wil help,but usually clomid is suppose 2 regulate yur cycle,my gyno said dat if u used 2 hav long long cycles lyk in pcos(lyk in my case) d clomid shuld shorten yur cycle n make it regular each month,I suppose dat if u didn't ovulate then u shuld ovulate @ a certain dose.so if u ovulate earlier than normal,then its ok,coz dat means yur lutheal phase(d days from O till AF)must b ok,as a lutheal phase of 10 to 12 days (I think) is neccesary 4 succesful implantation...I hope I'm not confusing u :blush: plz tell m if u understand,or u cn google it up n check.

Can someone offer me their opinion? Without having fertile CM and my ovulation tests being positive for longer than normal I am concerned about missing my egg. Below is some detail about the last week. I’m curious what you think my odds are of actually BDing at the right time.

Monday 17th CD 12
8:05am High CBFM
10:00am very achy left ovary
CM = creamy, not slippery and very little
10:30pm BD with preseed

18th and 19th CD 13 and 14
7:50am High CBFM
Right ovary pain on and off for both days
Cm = creamy, small bursts of not slippery off and on all day both days

Thursday 20th CD 15
4:00am woke with an orgasm followed by sharp ovary pain both sides (pain continued on and off all day)
7:35am High CBFM
6:00pm CM = creamy, small burst but not slippery
6:30pm Positive Answer OPK confirmed with Clear Blue Easy Digital POK
8:00pm BD with preseed

Friday 21st CD 16
7:35am Peak CBFM
8:23am BD with preseed
8:00pm right ovary pain on and off until bed time
CM = creamy, small bursts of not slippery off and on all day

Saturday 22nd CD 17
1:00am BD with preseed
8:25am Peak CBFM (the monitor automatically gives a second peak after the first)
8:25am Positive Answers OPK
11:00am Right ovary pain that only lasted a few minutes
5:00pm Migraine and went to bed for the rest of the day
CM = getting lighter and still creamy, not slippery

Sunday 23rd CD 18
8:00am still had migraine so I stayed in bed
10:30am Positive Answer OPK (migraine gone)
CM = 0
8:00pm Right ovary pain off and on for about 20 minutes
11:00pm BD with preseed
11:25am Negative Answer OPK (test line still strong but lighter than control)

Monday 24th CD 19
8:30am Positive Answer OPK Negative Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK
So far no ovary pain

Thanks everyone!!!

Hi girls,
I will soon be starting clomid, doc has told me to take 100mg for five days once my af arrives (also given me meds to bring on af first!) then get a progesterone test done on cycle day 21. Really hope clomid works for me :thumbup:

Ok so I thought my dr. was putting me on Clomid but when i went to get my script it was Femara :wacko: Has anyone used this before....he completely skipped the Clomid and went for the highter dosage of stuff...so I can leave this tread if I need to...:(

I have heard a lot of good things about Femara! Some women who don't have success on Clomid have great success on Femara, and most everything I've read says that side effects on Femara are almost nonexistent. =) Good luck hon.

I started my period yesterday so now I'm just waiting for the right days to take my Clomid, haha. My doctor says 5-9 but I am considering giving 3-7 a try. Just wondering if it might be more successful than 5-9 or something. Do any of you ladies have any ideas?

Ok so I thought my dr. was putting me on Clomid but when i went to get my script it was Femara :wacko: Has anyone used this before....he completely skipped the Clomid and went for the highter dosage of stuff...so I can leave this tread if I need to...:(

I have heard a lot of good things about Femara! Some women who don't have success on Clomid have great success on Femara, and most everything I've read says that side effects on Femara are almost nonexistent. =) Good luck hon.

I started my period yesterday so now I'm just waiting for the right days to take my Clomid, haha. My doctor says 5-9 but I am considering giving 3-7 a try. Just wondering if it might be more successful than 5-9 or something. Do any of you ladies have any ideas?

Hoping that Femara does the trick for me and I have heard that 3-7 are the days to take clomid with more success. I have several friends that took it those days and have/are having babies.

hi ladies.

i think hopewho you cover all possible ovulation days.
Good luck hopewho for this month

Babygirl, welcome and good luck on your first cycle of clomid!

Hope, that is a bit odd to have so many days of pos OPK but I'm not sure what to tell ya. I hope you caught the egg!

hi ladies.
i ope everyone is ok,since i dont see mch activity on the thread today.well last nyt i BD as expected,hope we caught the egg,dis morning DP woke up feeling cheerful talking baby talks like we already concieved.can u believe i google "how long does it take sperm to swim up the uterus"? :haha: but apparently it takes around 8 hours,didnt know that... :blush: now all i can do is wait,coz now im officialy 1 DPO.

Welcome to the newbies.
Tigerlilies, I'm so pleased for you, that's great news.
Miel, glad you're feeling well.
Hope, it could be because you ovd twice a day or two apart. Looks like you have all bases covered, though! Fingers crossed for you.
I had a scan yesterday as cd 39 and still no AF other than slight spotting 10 days ago. Definitely no baby there / sign of pregnancy, which was as I thought. Dr saw a collapsing cyst on my right ovary so thinks either I ovd really late when I had the spotting, or that the cyst she saw collapsing was what has delayed AF. Either way, she thinks AF should be here by the end of the week & if not here by Monday she's going to give me something to bring on AF.
She said that we'll do one more cycle of clomid (2nd one for me) and if I respond to it as well as the first cycle, but still don't fall pregnant, I'll do an HSG flush through of the tubes. Fingers crossed for us all. Come on Clomid babies!

Then I hope AF comes soon Ellie so you can start that second round and hopefully will do the trick!

Hey ladies...started my Clomid 150 mg tonight. Fingers crossed that this will be my cycle!!!

Hi, ladies. :hi:

Hoping to catch a good egg next cycle with first time on Clomid. Praying it doesn't send me on an emotional rollercoaster!

Hi girls , did a test this morning (cd 24 and 10dpo) and got a BFP---cant believe it.... on cloud niine....a line came up on the IC test so i did a superdrug with SMU and got a much clearer pink line....havent had a line in so long....

Hi girls , did a test this morning (cd 24 and 10dpo) and got a BFP---cant believe it.... on cloud niine....a line came up on the IC test so i did a superdrug with SMU and got a much clearer pink line....havent had a line in so long....

Congrats!!! I bet you are on :cloud9:

:dust: to the rest of us :thumbup:

Brill that's wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :yipee:

Wanting and Titi, good luck this cycle!
Wanting I hope this will be it for you!
Titi, I hope you only have to do one round of clomid!

hi ladies just curious did u all get clomid prescribed or has anyone bought it online ? i dnt think my doc will prescribe it and will av to wait mths for a gyne app let alone clomid :? but i wana try it :?

Congratulations Brill.... That is wonderful news. I still have several days of waiting before I can test.

honey my clomid was prescribed by a FS.

Good luck everyone!!!

Hi girls! I am starting my first round of clomid this month and don't know what to expect because I already ovulate regularly but just haven't gotten pregnant yet so my dr thinks this may help. She prescribed 50mg on days 5-9, and then I go in for an ultrasound on day 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->