Anyone on Femara this month?

Ive never confirmed ovulation the whole time Ive been ttc, not even while on clomid. I had a few positive OPKs but a day21 progesterone test said I didnt ovulate. That could be why she started me on such a high dose. Im trying to keep my hopes up that Femara will bring on ovulation, but nothing else has worked so Im having my doubts that this will.

There are actually really good stats for Femara bringing on ovulation for women that clomid failed for. I think the stats were nearly 20% chance of a BFP per cycle on Femara after being unable to ovulate on clomid

I didnt know that! Thank you. I was so excited when I started clomid because I thought I would finally ovulate, and when I didnt it was such a disappointment. I hope Femara is my miracle drug.

Ive never confirmed ovulation the whole time Ive been ttc, not even while on clomid. I had a few positive OPKs but a day21 progesterone test said I didnt ovulate. That could be why she started me on such a high dose. Im trying to keep my hopes up that Femara will bring on ovulation, but nothing else has worked so Im having my doubts that this will.

when u would get pos opk's wot CD were they do u remember?

Around CD 9/10

Around CD 9/10

Oh ok, cause the bloods need to b done at 7DPO for them to b accurate to c if u O'd. CD21 is only for ladies with a textbook cycle

Around CD 9/10

Oh ok, cause the bloods need to b done at 7DPO for them to b accurate to c if u O'd. CD21 is only for ladies with a textbook cycle

My OB didnt monitor my clomid cycles very well, all I ever had was the day21 blood draw. My cycles have always been irregular, even while on the clomid I still had to take Provera to make AF come. I wish I would have gone the the RE sooner.

Does the trigger shot increase your chances with Femara? I go back to the RE on CD12 for a scan to see if there are any eggys in there, and possibly a trigger if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->