Anyone on Weight Watchers?

suzan

Reaction score
?
How is it going?
Do u follow a book or online? If online, could u post a link for info?

i was on ww bout 4yr ago, it was great !! all i did was went to first meeting thing , got books n did it at home, i lost 3stone ...... but then moved town and everything went kapput .... wil defo do it after ive had baby :D

yup i doing weight watchers its good...heres a good link with loads of point values....but if u get urself a calculator u can work out points on anything.
https://www.freewebs.com/noreenblackett/alcoholpoints.htm

hey im on weight watchers at the min and lost 3stone in 1 yr! i go to all the meetings when i can as the support is better!
try to work out the points values uyrslf if u are currently going or do go to it as many sites online give false info unless is weightwatchers authorised! as a friend found out and wondered why she put on and not lost!!!

its wel worth doing as its not a diet is just portion control and showin u how to eat the same foods but detailign how to get more food for less calories/saturate fats and so on!

on line info for weight watcher is www.weightwatchers.co.uk
if it dont work then just typ it in on google and it gives u all the info!
weightwatchers is simple to follow and so much more benefical to do as i did the cambridge diet lost loadsa weight and put it back on nearly straight away!
but on weight watchers i have maintained my self @ my goal weight now for almost 18months!
good luck! xxx

shout u need any help im willign to advise as best i can as im not a leader but plan on training up to being one soon!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->