Anyone one else pregnant and have a young baby?

abagailb14

Reaction score
I have a 2 yr old and a 7 mo old and am expecting another! I know we'll manage, just wanted to hear experiences/advice of anyone else that's had babies so close together.

I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 9 month old and am now 11 weeks pregnant.

Things are about to get crazy lol (not that they already aren't).

Close in age has its advantages...it can be tough at first but worth it in the long run! ☺

I had an 11 month age gap, I found the pregnancy wayyy harder than having 2 close in age!
I'm not sure what it would be like combined with an older child aswell. I'd definately try and get naps in if even possible and early beds if possible too. I was so exhausted but as soon as baby was born I found the sleepless night alot easier than being pregnant.

Edit - sorry that sounds negative, I really enjoy a small age gap but as you already have 2 I think you will do just fine and any advice I have would probably already be things you know with having 2 anyway.

My oldest was 17 months old when his first sibling was born. My second was 11 months old when his first younger sibling was born. My third will be 21 months old when my fourth is due. It is difficult but sooooo wonderful!!! My kids are all best friends, and they're all VERY excited for a new sibling, and you can tell they're very happy with the age gaps! (My oldest will be 4 in January, and my fourth is due in February!)

I was 9 months postpartum from DD when I got pregnant with DS. DD and DS are now 3 years old and 22 months. No doubt it has been challenging, but the plus side is that they are BEST friends, they absolutely adore each other. That is the perk of having them close together!

I have a daughter that just turnt 2 and another that is 8 months this is how we wanted out children to be :)

I have a 5 year old and an 8 month old and am about 7 weeks pregnant. I was on the pill so totally in shock! My first two had a 4 year age gap and it's wonderful. She helps out and dotes on him so much. I'm terrified of such a small age gap as the 4 year one was easy peasy!

I have a 14yr old, 8yr old, 4yr old, 10month old and 6weeks pregnant with no5. A huge shock as my husband and I struggled to conceive our last 2 children. Hoping its only number 5 and not number 6 too.

I think the hardest part of having them close together is trying to figure out how to divide your time between them. I never want any of my kids to feel left out or less loved, it's hard when they're still babies and you can't baby them all the time! I figure this time at least my 2 others will have each other to play with when I have to care for the new baby. It's probably just pregnancy hormones but I'm always so worried about them feeling replaced ��

I have a 3 year old, an almost 2 year old and am due for baby #3 in June. The boys are 13 months apart. It was tough but totally a worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->