anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Where do u ladies get all these predictions from??

Hi just Google Jenny renny or go on ebay and look under psychic readings there is a corner1 on there lots of us have had readings from called psychic123

:haha: just read my message back sorry i hope it makes sense i have no idea what that corner1 is all about,i was messaging from my phone:dohh:

so how are all our BFP's going?
Also there there are still ladies out there waiting for af or bfp? how are you all going. you would all be in the tww by now stressful time hope your all doing ok and not poas too early !!!!
Good luck everyone

I got my bfp last week! I hope we get a few more bfp's in this thread before the month is over. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting!

lol I found it on ebay :)

I found this somewhere on the forums here :)

JustWaiting,
I am doing fine. I don't have many symptoms. Just waiting for my scan on the 29th. How are you?

hi every 1. i just joined a while ago. i had an incomplete miscarriage in april and had a d&c done on the 27th of april. af came 30 days after d&c and now i am currently waiting to see if she wil show again this month. woke up this morning and my breasts were tingling a little but it has gone now. wish me luck if af doesnt come in the next 4 days i am going to test,,,:)

hello ladies ive got a question for all those with bfps although it probably is tmi. I always get loose bowls before my period arrives i was wondering if any of you did any if it was any different this month as you got your bfps? sorry if tmi x

no bfp for me af arrives yesturday

lwood i just had a look at that link reckons i'm gonna have a 11lb 11oz baby:saywhat::haha:

Hey ladies,

mamadonna, sorry your period arrived :( I know that sucks

I am in my 2ww, am about 8dpo. I have no symptoms and am not feeling pregnant at all. I can usually tell by now if I am going to get a bfp, so it's not looking good. I said I was testing the 24th but I ov'd late so I am going to try and wait until the 26th (if I can!)

Good luck to all those still waiting! Hope to see some more bfps's on this thread!

no bfp for me af arrives yesturday

lwood i just had a look at that link reckons i'm gonna have a 11lb 11oz baby:saywhat::haha:

It said I was going to have a 15lb baby with black hair. There are no black headed folk in our families!

I am sorry about the witch coming yesterday :(

hi every1. i am a lil more than 4 weeks preggo and since the day af was supposed to arrive i have been getting dull cramps. is that normal? they are not painful but light but since my mc i am so intuned 2 everything that is goin on wit my body.

Sweet angel...yes it's normal stretching.

Congrats on your new pregnancy :flower:

XxX

Sweet angel...yes it's normal stretching.

Congrats on your new pregnancy :flower:

XxX

thanks.. i hope everything goes well. i have to make an appointment to do an endovaginal ultrasound. also i am not gettin alot of symptoms. just tired a bit and a bit nauseas at random moments. but no REAL spymptoms... is that normal ??

Sweet Angel, a lot of us BFPers migrated to this thread if you'd like to join?

Yes loss of symptoms is normal this early on

Sorry ladies I dont think i updated this thread..I ended up with a chemical pregnancy ...I got my :bfp: the day af was due...then lost it two days later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->