anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Congrats ladies on your :bfp:!!!! So happy for you both!!!

JM: Glad your numbers are looking good.

We xxx over ovulation but I didn't use my monitor this month/will if I start period on the 25 of June/bc that helps me get pregnant quickly.

Feeling the baby blues wanting another bundle/miscarried twice I would have been 8 months pregnant this month but life is life and I'm not so getting back in the saddle.

We xxx over ovulation but I didn't use my monitor this month/will if I start period on the 25 of June/bc that helps me get pregnant quickly.

Feeling the baby blues wanting another bundle/miscarried twice I would have been 8 months pregnant this month but life is life and I'm not so getting back in the saddle.

*hugs* I know how you feel, my angel baby was due in July. It will be our turn soon enough, keep your head up!

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFPs this month!

Hey everyone....
I *think* I have my bfp....
Tested last night had a pink faint line tested this morning and had a slighly darker pink line this mornin....

It's on ics tho, I still haven't teste on frer, if I have anysort of line tomorrow morning on the ic i'll test with the frer.... ( just don't want to "waste" it hehe)

I'm so excited and nervous and ahhh!!! Lol, I don't feel like af is on the way, but I do feel funny?! I hve some minor twinges down below, I just wanna get through these next few days, af projected date is 14th June, so wanna get past that hurdle first before I let myself get really excited!?!? I'm scared to let myself be so happy incase it all comes crashing down!!

Much love
xo

Babybaba,
I definatley know how you are feeling!! My AF should come Monday and I don't feel like AF is coming. I got a darker line this morning and I am excited but I have those MC thoughts nagging the back of my head :(

FXed for you!!!

https://i52.tinypic.com/f2lwfp.jpg

Awww lwood, it's so nice to know were in the same boat, I'm not going to acknowledge it until after Tuesday.... I've bought a digi today an will test the day after af due, I'm full of nerves....

On a positive note my symptoms are so much Stronger now, I have a Metalic taste in my mouth that won't go away, my boobs feel like boulders and sore like bruises inside!

I just miss the innocence of prenancy, but I have promised myself that if I make it past tue and get pregnant on the digi I'm gonna try and regain that innocence! ( well you know what I mean....lol)

that's soo great that your test has gotten darker lwood!! Not long and you'll be past af due date?!!

Have you calculated your due date yet? I think we will be bump buddies! Heh
xoxo

Ohhhh very close mine would be 19th feb 2012!!!!

Ohhh I gotta calm down haven't passed Tuesday yet! Hehe

xoxo

BabyBaba: WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Take a FRER! ICs gave me nothing when FRERs did!!!!!! Take a FRER! I'm so excited for you! I told you your constant hunger was a good sign!

Mrs hjo thank you honey!!!! I'm so excited and afraid and don't quite know what to do with myself now?!?! Like don't know where I belong on the forum either....does that make sense....I'm having a wee cry right now I just hope and pray this all goes to plan....

Here's my freer and ic from today.....

https://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/vinakanailavo/de571a72.png

Baby dust to all!!!
Xoxo

Babybaba :wohoo: lovely lines and congrats hun

Ladies that have been on the same thread that have gotten their BFP's also felt unsure where to post so I set up a threa for everyone to use..no matter where they are in the cycle or pregnancy. Link is in my siggy... all welcome :flower:

XxX

A www thank you never say never!!! Thank you so much!!!
Gosh I'm just so emotional today...crying at everything!! ( even hollyoaks for goodness sakes!! Hehe)

I'll head on over, xoxoxo

Congrats babybaba, brilliant news, hope to see you in may roller uppers for a symptom list that I can check myself against!!xx

Hello everyone! It's my first post here.

I suffered a mc during my third pregnancy on 23rd Feburary. W ehave been trying again and I should be due AF today or Wednesday at the latest (my cycle has been a few days out ince mc). I couldn't resist any longer and did a test today. One of those + - ones.

Could you lovely ladies have a look and tell me what you think? It's darker on the actual test then in the picture

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/seathreepeeo/2012.jpg

Congrats to all the new :bfp:

As for me, I tested this morning and got a :bfn: the :witch: will be here tomorrow and I'm guessing she will be here with a vengeance :(

Congratulations Babybaba, lovely lines there!! Will head on over to the other thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->