anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Has anyone had evaporate lines on a frer? I took one this m

Lol sorry accidentally hit send.. As I was saying I took one this morning while I was half asleep maybe waited a minute didbt see a line.. So threw it out and went back to bed.. If course I went to look at it, and there was a faint pink line...

Lol sorry accidentally hit send.. As I was saying I took one this morning while I was half asleep maybe waited a minute didbt see a line.. So threw it out and went back to bed.. If course I went to look at it, and there was a faint pink line...

Photo?

I tried to take one with my phone but it's too hard to see.. I won't even show my oh as I don't want to get him excited if it is an evap...

Hello everyone! It's my first post here.

I suffered a mc during my third pregnancy on 23rd Feburary. W ehave been trying again and I should be due AF today or Wednesday at the latest (my cycle has been a few days out ince mc). I couldn't resist any longer and did a test today. One of those + - ones.

Could you lovely ladies have a look and tell me what you think? It's darker on the actual test then in the picture

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/seathreepeeo/2012.jpg

you go ya self a postive :bfp: dear. i would say give yourself two days from today and you should get a full :bfp: I know its early but I wanna say congrats to you and hubby :yipee: :wohoo:

Mrs hjo thank you honey!!!! I'm so excited and afraid and don't quite know what to do with myself now?!?! Like don't know where I belong on the forum either....does that make sense....I'm having a wee cry right now I just hope and pray this all goes to plan....

Here's my freer and ic from today.....

https://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/vinakanailavo/de571a72.png

Baby dust to all!!!
Xoxo

wow those lines are perfect! :wohoo: :yipee: congrats to you and your hubby on your :bfp:

Because I am a POASA here is mine from today.
It took less than a minute in the middle of the day :p

https://i54.tinypic.com/11c7f60.jpg

Pretty :bfp:'s ladies! Skeet, do you have another to take tomorrow morning???

Thanks everyone and congratulations to all those on their BFP's! xxxx

With mine I keep flipping from BFP to evap. I have had evaps before using these tests, but never that quickly or that dark.

However, I shall be testing again in a couple of days. So we shall see. *fingers crossed*

and fingers corssed for all others waiting to test xxx

Look at the lovely bfp's - there are more every time I check this thread! So exciting. I just ovulated and will be testing on the 24th (ish)! Please add me and I will keep checking in to see how things are going with all of the other June testers!!

Well, it turns out it was just an evap line and a pretty quick appearing and dark one at that. AF has just turned up, so this isn't our month.

I'm almost scared to post this in case its taken away again, but I got my :bfp: 4 days ago.

I'm completely amazed, and a little scared. I think once I am past the point I lost it last time I might feel a bit better. Right now I am trying not to be too happy and keep my mind on other things.

Good luck to the other testers this month!!

Well ladies ..turns out my lines were evaps as well ....I took a $ store one this morning and it was neg.... Just waiting for af to show up today :(

Congrats to the new :bfp: !!! Lots of :dust: to those still waiting to test!!

So sorry Skeet. I know how you feel (((hugs))).

Next month I have promised myself I won't test at all unless AF is a week late. I can't do it anymore.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test.

So sorry Skeet. I know how you feel (((hugs))).

Next month I have promised myself I won't test at all unless AF is a week late. I can't do it anymore.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test.

I swear the same now!! I'm so sick of seeing BFNs!!! I swore this month I wouldnt test untill I was late but gave in..Kind of wish I didnt now :( This is just so stressfull :cry: I dont want to be at work right now waiting for the :witch: I would rather be curled up at home in my bed

:hugs: I hope we both get our :bfp: soon

It's pants isn't it? I had a wee cry today after telling myself not to get so exicted about the line and telling myself I wouldn't get upset if it wasn't.

I'm not even sure if I should TTC this month as that would put my due date very near my five year old's sixth birthday. She couldn't have a party this year due to the mc and I've promised her we'll make it up to her when she turns six.

Somedays I wish I could stay in bed and not get out.

(((hugs))) xxx

I've felt like crying all day :( I'm TTC this month, but then I have to stop for Aug and Sept as It would fall really badly with timing for work and the way my pay works out ....I just had a really good feeling about this month then see those evap lines..I pretty much thought that is what they were ...but I still had a bit of hope

I'm almost scared to post this in case its taken away again, but I got my :bfp: 4 days ago.

I'm completely amazed, and a little scared. I think once I am past the point I lost it last time I might feel a bit better. Right now I am trying not to be too happy and keep my mind on other things.

Good luck to the other testers this month!!

congratulations :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->