Anyone out there ????

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi everyone :hi:

The forum seems a little quiet :? I'm looking for support with pcos and ttc my second child, I really struggled with my first can anyone point me in the right direction please?

hi :) im back on here after a looong break and trying again to conceive number two. I have pcos too and it took 4.5years to conceive my son who is now 7, nearly 8. im just in my first medicated cycle - letrozole/femera im 11dpo so just in the waiting game now.

i see you are going to see your doctor in a few days time - i wish you all the best :) x

hi :) im back on here after a looong break and trying again to conceive number two. I have pcos too and it took 4.5years to conceive my son who is now 7, nearly 8. im just in my first medicated cycle - letrozole/femera im 11dpo so just in the waiting game now.

i see you are going to see your doctor in a few days time - i wish you all the best :) x

Letrozole is what I had to get pregnant with my son it worked second cycle round! I understand the waiting game too that's why I've come here to talk to others, I'm going to my doctor he won't be able to help much but I'm hoping he can refer me to gynae which will be a waiting game too

Where are you from? im in the UK and its the choose and book system. It seems all we do is wait isnt it? lol

Where are you from? im in the UK and its the choose and book system. It seems all we do is wait isnt it? lol

I'm in the uk too :):)

Yes usually when I've been in the past i go to the gp who sends the referal to gynae who send a letter to me with a choice of hospital and a phone number to book an appointment usually a bit of a wait for hospital appointment #-o

Hey

I’m ttc no2 naturally after no1 was IVF. Just benign referred now for full bloods and scan after irregular few cycles and no luck conceiving so far. X

Hey there nice to meet you :hi:

I have pcos I struggled to conceive my first baby and today is the day I will be going for my first initial doctors appointment kind of nervous but hopefully I will get my gynae referal then it's just to wait for an appointment with them! If you ever want to chat you can message me anytime O:)O:)

Ahh bless you thank you, likewise. Do you mind me asking what your symptoms were of PCOS?

Good luck today xx

Too be honest my main symptom was missing my time of the month, I also gained weight easier and had hair growth which is not good, they were my main ones :(

Today went terrible ended up coming out with more problems than I went in with :-(:-(:-(:-(

Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. Message me if you want a chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->