• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANYONE OV TODAY?? (SEPT 8th)

helen0381

Mummy to Jack and TTC#2!
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Anyone OV the same time as me and wanna be cycle buddies?? Its my first month trying and im sooooo excited and could do with some moral support for the 2WW!! CD1 was Aug 25th!!

xxx

Not O'ing today but probably will be in the next day or two, so I'll be in the
2ww with ya keeping you sane! :hugs:

yay...this is my first 2ww so im sure it going to drive me really insane...i was afraid i wasnt OVing due to me being overweight but i think the OPK's looked pretty good i guess only time will tell :hissy:

hi! Is it this group I should join? I OVed either yesterday or today :)

yes welcome everyone...i think we are all within a few days of each other...im usually a 26-28 day cyle...what about you guys?

My cycle lasts usually between 28-29 days :) So there's about 11 or 12 more days until testing...
I read in the other forum that you are pretty close in OV dates, anniversary dates and birthdays with someone. Did you mean me or Helen? I was kind of confused :blush:

i was talking about helen...her and i were having a conversation earlier in the post about birthdays and such... i think you and i ov'd the same day as well though :) i believe you are furthur along in your cycle though...im on CD 14...CD 1 was the 26th of august

we are in our first month TTC...even if we dont catch the eggy this month im super excited to see that i atleast ov'd
:hug:

I ov'd yesterday (the 8th) but didn't even bd! DH didn't feel well--- I was not so happy about it:hissy:

Hiya. I'm new here and I've just started trying too and I ov'd on the 9th so I'm hoping this is the right group for me. My cycle is 28-29 days. Look forward to getting to know you all

im in. got ten days left till testing. anyone getting any sighns yet

Hiya. I'm new here and I've just started trying too and I ov'd on the 9th so I'm hoping this is the right group for me. My cycle is 28-29 days. Look forward to getting to know you all

Me too!!! We're syncronized :) So is AF supposed to come on the 19 or 20 this month? Or when did AF come last month for you?

My cycle is a little longer like 30-34 days so I got a ways to wait. This is my first month really charting cm and bbt so I was surprised I ov'd so early (day 12 out of 32)

Im on CD16 today according to my OPK and ovulation pain i believe i OV'd on CD 13 (sept 7th)...Im kinda confused right now though...I kept doing OPK test to see if the surge was going down and it went to barely nothing yesterday and then today i got a line again :shrug: If i didnt catch it this month im going to do Temp charting as well as Preseed next month...are any of you girls using preseed?

I oved on the 8th!! Hubby and I made sure we were busy right from the start of the month right through, but since OV we haven't been 'active' so hopefully my calculations were correct and I didn't miss that slippery little eggy of mine! Lol. 2WW begins!

I OV on the 8th too!!! Now I know for sure because my temps went up on Tuesday (97.8 and 98.0 Wednesday, today)

I hope I can get that eggy with BDing a day before I actually OVed!!!

Please, please, please ,please....

Me too!!! We're syncronized :) So is AF supposed to come on the 19 or 20 this month? Or when did AF come last month for you?

It's the 22nd for me. Last month was the 25th. I'm not even sure I ov'd this month. Usually I'm regular as clockwork and know exactly when I'm ov'ing, but this month the signs aren't there. It's typical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->