Anyone over 35 want a buddy?

ooh - ChysantheMUM- I forgot to say about the mooncup - apparently it is to try to hold all the little :spermy: swimmers in - that you put it in backwards or something?

I haven't tried it yet but I do think I'm going to try everything this coming month. I've also got some Maca capsules that have just arrived. One of my friends had difficulties TTC her 3rd child and as soon as she used this she got pregnant the next month. Definitely going to give it a try. Apparently you have to be careful of side effects as it can have a bit of a stimulant effect so I'm going to try it at a low dose originally and not in the evenings. I'm going to wait for AF to come first though, just in case! :dust:

Hi again everyone

Something for fun I wanted to share with you - I stole it from one of the other threads. It's a link to a site where you can put your photo in with your OH and then it generates a photo image of what your babies would look like www.morphthing.com

Here's mine - I think she's cute but I'm not sure where those ears came from (her Dad's side of the family obviously!)

Here's hoping very much to meet her one day! xx

Attachments

• Baby-of-263-JPG-and-261-JPG.jpeg
    Baby-of-263-JPG-and-261-JPG.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
Lol, this is ours, I can tell by the chubby cheeks

Attachments

• Baby-of-me-jpg-and-dan-jpg.jpeg
    Baby-of-me-jpg-and-dan-jpg.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
how cute! I love it!

sad to report the nasty witch got me today :witch:

will be trying super hard next month!

How's everyone doing? X

Oh no Leeze! Well at least you can start counting down the days to try again.

I am exhausted thinking about trying again this month. We need to spice things up somehow. Anyone have any good suggestions. We are fairly conservative so nothing too out there. LOL.

This is going to be a good month. I just feel it! (have to keep a positive attitude or I will drive myself nuts!)

Cute pictures by the way.

I know - so unfair! Although have just reminded myself that if I get pregnant in October then I will be officially 1 day pregnant already today!

I know what you mean about needing tips to spice things up! I'm starting to feel a bit too much like it's a clinical process. In our first few months TTC I used to put on some nice underwear and sexy boots/high heel shoes - and make a real effort generally with sexy clothes, make-up etc - but in the last few months it's become more about frantically trying to do the deed as much as possible. I'm thinking maybe it's time to get out the boots again and the sexy underwear!

Also my OH and I planning to take a day off work this month in the middle of my fertile time as it always seems to be mid-week over the last few months and this is when we have least time and energy normally! So, I'm thinking I might suggest we book in to a hotel overnight even if it's just a cheap one - to try to inject a bit of romance and excitement into it all! :hugs:

oh no leeze, sorry to hear the witch got you :(

I know what you guys mean though, this whole TTC process is making the whole DTD business seem like a chore, I'm trying to remind myself that we once did this stuff just because we enjoyed it ;)

Treykid how you getting on, any signs?

It's funny isn't it how it can become like a chore rather than something just for the sake of enjoying it. I'm trying hard to keep things romantic and intimate the rest of the month but somehow it seems more of an effort!

This month we're aiming to DTD every other day :winkwink: - last month we tried to do it every day for 5 days around my fertile time but by the end of it we were exhausted and only managed 4, which I think meant we might have missed our best chance.

I'm also going to try to be healthy this next week or so, going to the gym and eating healthily, getting lots of sleep etc.

How's everyone else doing? x

Sorry Ladies,
I didn't realize I hadn't posted in awhile. All is well in my world. As you can see from my ticker my AF showed up. last cycle was just screwed up and I'm glad it is over. Since I'm so behind...where is everyone in their cycle? I am CD 6 and want to try grapefruit juice. Leeze, like you, I want to be healthy. I've picked up some weight and its time to get it back off.

Oh thats a shame Treykid, looks like where all still here for another month then, I'm on CD7 and just planning on being as relaxed as possible about everything this cycle, not quite as easy as just saying it but I know getting anxious all the time isn't likely to help my cause :( Not sure I can muster up the energy to BD, quite as much as what you've got planned Leeze but I'm going to stop the little wrigglers from escaping by using my mooncup this time ;) Anyway good luck everyone and try to chill out as much as possible over the next week or so before the manic TWW starts all over again

Hi ladies:hi:

I'm on CD5 so it looks like we're all quite close this month. I'm expecting the positive ovulation test around day 12 or 13. I've booked next Tuesday morning off work to try to get a morning one in this month as when I got the BFP last time (when I had the m/c) this had been from a morning BD session.

I haven't quite made it to the gym yet but am definitely going to try my best to make it twice this week! Had 8 hours sleep last night and am going to try to get at least 8 hours a night for the next week too.

I'm feeling quite positive today, also reminding myself that apparently as the weather cools down the little swimmers get stronger :spermy: - so let's keep those positive thoughts going and hope for a successful month for us all!! xx

Hey everyone! I am on CD 8 today. My cycles are 30 days long. I have been on every ovulation calendar website out there and it looks like my time is next week with a probable ovulation date of 10/14. I am trying OPK's this time which I have not done in the past. I am not taking any chances though. Going to start this weekend and try doing it every other day through the following weekend no matter what the OPK says.

I am feeling very positive this time around myself. Hope the positive feeling last! Sending out positive thoughts to all of you!!

Hey, what is the deal with grapefruit juice? I have seen that mentioned several times.

I'm not sure but i think it is supposed improve/increase CM.

My new testing day is Oct 27th.

Hi everyone

How's it going? Re Grapefruit juice I heard it's good to improve condition of CM so I'm giving it a go for the first time this month. Although the juice I've bought I've just realised has got quite a low percentage of grapefruit juice so I might need to buy some more and mix it in. I don't really like the taste of pure grapefruit juice so that why I got the mixed one but might have to "grin and bear it" to try to get passed the taste!

Am planning to try my best to relax lots over next few days with lots of sleep too, to try and get all my strength together for next week's BD-ing!

Hi ladies

How's everyone doing? I hope the fact we've all been quiet the last few days is because we've been busy BD-ing! We're trying every other day this time and are going to take Tuesday morning off work so we can get a morning one in! I read yesterday that apparently most women ovulate around 4pm so that's one of the reasons why it's recommended to BD around lunchtime (as well as the little swimmers being stronger in the morning!). Can't help to try it, I reckon.

I've also bought some softcups this cycle and have just tried them out. Not sure yet if I recommend, it's a bit uncomfortable! Possibly I'm not doing it right!

I've also started taking Maca tablets this month, not sure if they're doing anything but I do feel like I've got more energy and am feeling quite positive. I've been getting at least 8 hours sleep each night too so that might have something to do with it!

Be great to hear from you guys - hope you're all doing ok! xx

Hi Leeze, it has been quiet on here for a few days but I think its just the calm before the storm :winkwink: I've never heard that stuff about the :spermy: being stronger in the morning, we've been doing the exact opposite, in the past few days we've :sex: a couple of times and both we're around midnight :dohh: Although I reckon its too early for us yet cos I think I won't be ovulating for about 6 days yet. We could maybe try for first thing in a morning but lunchtime is definately out for us because we'll both be at work then, even at the weekend, cos OH works sundays :nope: Also I was intending to use mooncup to maybe help too (after you mentioned it a few posts back) but haven't yet got round to it :shrug: I just keep forgetting. :hugs:

Yes, I've read from a couple of sources that sperm counts are meant to be higher in the morning

Here's one of them...

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fertility/MC00023/NSECTIONGROUP=2

Saying that, there's hopefully millions of the little swimmers :spermy: so hopefully it doesn't make too much difference. What I do know is that back in June when I got the BFP (and went on to have a m/c) that we'd only BD-d once over my fertile time because my OH was away with work - and this was around lunchtime.

As for doing it in the morning before work, good luck with that one!!! We tried it a couple months ago but couldn't really get "in the mood" at 6.30am so abandoned it! :blush: Our compromise recently has been to try to BD at around 7 or 8pm when we both get in from work (making sure we've both had some food mid-afternoon so we can focus on each other and not our rumbling stomachs!!)

The other good news is that the :spermy: are meant to be stronger in the autumn/winter months too because of it being generally cooler. (I'm already thinking we might need to turn the heating down and keep each other warm instead!) xx

Hi everyone. I too think this is the calm before the storm. We started BD'ing Friday and are going to try every other day through next weekend. I am not due to ovulate till Thursday but my cycle has been sort of off since I miscarried. I don't want to take any chances missing the right time. I think we will try every day on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but other day leading up to those days.

Interesting to know about the sperm count possibly being higher in the morning. Unfortunately with our work schedules we can only BD late evening.

Keeping positive thoughts for everyone! Good luck ladies! Have fun this week and let the countdown begin soon!!

:dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->