Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

I'm 6DPO...have been getting weird cramps (ones I have never felt before) low on my left side...not painful....more uncomfortable....very strange. My skin broke out over the weekend, I'm gassy (though thats not anything new:blush:) and bloated.
I also have this feeling....kinda think that I am but dont want to psych myself out....I'm planning on testing early this Sunday....its seems like forever from now!

Hi Girls :hi:

Feel very strange today! Still having bad cramps (like period cramps but no bleeding!) but every 30 mins or so im having a very uncomfortable ache mid stomach! Had random dull headaches for two days too and felt abit sick every now and then. Plus feeling like ive got indegestion all the time! Not felt like really eating today. However boobs aren't sore..............WEIRD?!?!

Any ideas? What do you think ladies? :wacko:

bbhopes-

I was lying in bed last night.....and I had my hand on my tummy and I said "Little Bean if you are in there please stick, if there is anyone in there, Mummy and Daddy will love you more than you can ever imagine", then I said "I am going crazy" so I decided to go to sleep.

Does anyone else do this....each month I say hello to my possible bean.....I know I am talking to myself effectively, but it brings a smile to my face, and I do think soon...I won't just be talking to myself.........am I crazy?

a very close friend who is 35 (soon to be 36) and is about due said visualization really worked for her. when i just saw her, i put my hand on her belly, and hers on mine and we visualized together. i've known her since 3rd grade. it was really sweet.

lots of :dust: to you all. and to the ladies not feeling so well, i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

also, tons of pma coming your way!!!!

Ha ha I talk to my bean too! Btw he says to say hello to all you lovley ladies!:haha: Im feeling very positive this month, could be I need some sort of medication, could mean I dont! Who knows, Im trying to enjoy the anticipation and the odd symptom spotting, girls got to have a hobby right?!:rofl:

Wow a billion of you just got in while I was posting!:haha: Lownthwaite sounding promising girl, keep up the good work, fingers crossed! xxx:hugs:

heres another gaming site, this one has online games as well as ones you can download. You earn points and can go in tournaments etc. Hope it helps.
https://www.grab.com/action-games.html
I think I'm going to go nuts waiting for ten days to go by. lol...

lol the games are helping past the time...although still symptom spotting....but im trying to just go with it lol

Hi

Ladies, I offically have a cold, which explains all my symptoms away. I am trying to enjoy time with my little boy and shall be doing lots of tidying.....there are things that I need to get in order before I have another baby...need a big clear out, shall try and start it now, to take my mind off the 2ww also probably wont be able to do it when I am pregnancy with a toddler running round.

Well Ladies....see y'all later

Hi

Ladies, I offically have a cold, which explains all my symptoms away. I am trying to enjoy time with my little boy and shall be doing lots of tidying.....there are things that I need to get in order before I have another baby...need a big clear out, shall try and start it now, to take my mind off the 2ww also probably wont be able to do it when I am pregnancy with a toddler running round.

Well Ladies....see y'all later

:hugs: im sorry you got a cold!!!! rest up darl!

rest with a nearly 2 year old...Pah. :haha:

I don't feel really bad not bed ridden (yet). Just gonna have some honey and lemon and enjoy a snuggle with Oliver. 5 dpo...and I feel nothing! trying to keep my hopes up, tho.

Hiya all!

5dpo for me...
I still have my dry raspy coughy thing... but not progressed much.
However... yesterday afternoon, right thru until I went to sleep last night I had the most throbbing headache in the back of my head.... normally I don't do headaches, well not much anyway.... but this one was a cracker! This morning it is much less painful and just feels a bit like a heavy head.... pheeeew! I actually had a paracetomol tablet in my hand ready to take last night and I just couldn't do it.... weird really, cos I know paracetomol is safe, but.... it was still here on my night table this morning and so I threw it out..... hmmm.:shrug:
Sorry to hear boiut your cold MrsLQ..... and no, there's not much rest with a tot - but at less than 2yrs old, isn't he still having an afternoon nap? My DD is nearly 4 and at the moment she is not having one, so if i feel like nodding off..... can't happen! I mean I try! I put on a film and lay next to her and she watches and I nod off, but if she catches me, it's "Mamma, don't sleeeeep!!!" Oh man.....:nope:

i'm 4dpo and nothing yet besides cramps, but i guess there really isn't supposed to be anything yet huh? ahhh i hate the 2ww, i used to LOVE it cause for those 2 weeks i could hope...but now i just feel like, it's just two weeks that i cant be trying for a baby...ugh, i hope it happens this time.

im ov today.. so by 2mor ill be in the 2ww... my first proper cycle... what day wud u be expecting symptoms by??

Hiya hun!:hugs:

My theory is that the 1st 7 days are post ov symptoms and then the 2nd week could start being preg symptoms.... Fact is.... until implant occurs, there just won't be symptoms and that can't happen for a good few days.... so we can still SS but they won't be preg symptoms this early..... have I burst any bubbles lol!! Sorry....:blush:

Wow a billion of you just got in while I was posting!:haha: Lownthwaite sounding promising girl, keep up the good work, fingers crossed! xxx:hugs:

Thanks! :thumbup: Slightly less cramping today but felt slightly sick this morning and again no appetite - which is very weird for me as usually hungry all the time with being so active with the horses! All ive had all day is half a sandwich! (when ive done 9 hours at work and then fed ponio and now at home .......still not hungry / eating?!?! :wacko:

My theory is that the 1st 7 days are post ov symptoms and then the 2nd week could start being preg symptoms.... Fact is.... until implant occurs, there just won't be symptoms and that can't happen for a good few days.... so we can still SS but they won't be preg symptoms this early..... have I burst any bubbles lol!! Sorry....:blush:

:haha: see thats why im figuring its too early to be pregnancy symptoms - just feel so strange! :wacko: Although it is my 1st month off BC!! :blush:

thanks hun :hugs:

im gonna be driving u all crazy with the symptom spotting :haha: my first cycle i feel super excited... :happydance:

thanks hun :hugs:

im gonna be driving u all crazy with the symptom spotting :haha: my first cycle i feel super excited... :happydance:

My 1st cycle too!! :happydance::happydance: whens your af due for a visit? x

well AF is due on the 18th of october.. so ill be testing that day and you?.. heres to our :bfp: on the first cycle :drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"