• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone ovulating around the 13th?

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
is anyone else ovualting around the 13th of this month and wanna wait this cycle with me?? ive never been so excited to be on a period before which came today. so this is my first official ttc cycle. me and hubby wont be charting or temping but will be letting nature take its course although will definatly be dtd around ovulation:blush: be nice to have a buddy to go through this ttc, tww and hopefully pregnancy with:happydance:

Maybe? P-tracker puts me at the 16th though and my cycle was 34days last month. I am on CD8 right now. I will be using OPKs this month though to get a better idea. Not temping yet. I probably won't test til the very end of the month. How long are your cycles? Did you just come off BC?
Good luck to you!

hey.....no i wasnt on birth control, i use a calander app on my phone that gives me the average ovulation and period date and its usually about right. my cycles are between 28 and 32 days. is this your first month trying?

Last month we were NTNP but this will be first month actively trying. I have the p-tracker app - is that the one you are using?

Hi ladies! My P Tracker app puts me at ovulation on the 12th. Hope it's lucky for us! x

Hi! If my apps are right ( I use 2....I am that crazy :shrug:) I'll ovulate on 14-15 but my af is irregular so can't be 100% sure. Today is CD 6 for me and I intend to test 1st August.
Fingers crossed for all :dust:

Hi! If my apps are right ( I use 2....I am that crazy :shrug:) I'll ovulate on 14-15 but my af is irregular so can't be 100% sure. Today is CD 6 for me and I intend to test 1st August.
Fingers crossed for all :dust:

We are close then too Magrat. I intend to test July 31st most likely but it will depend on how the OPKs go.

We are close then too Magrat. I intend to test July 31st most likely but it will depend on how the OPKs go.
I don't temp or use OPKs (DF wants to let things happen narurally) but I look for ewcm and the ovulation pain is quite obvious.
Do you do something to improve your chances? This is my 3d cycle ttc #1. I am taking folic acid and will add vitamin b complex and some pineapple after ovulation.

Magrat -
I am not temping yet either but I am using the OPKs since me cycle is all over the place post-nuvaring. I am almost 34 so we want to speed the process up if we can. I am on prenatals that have both vit b and folate in them but it is just a myth that that improves fertility - those are just in case I do conceive and for general health. I think we will use pressed lubricant and maybe I will do the pineapple core also. Last month we just NTNP so this is out first serious attempt.

I'll be ovulating between 13th-15th July so I'm happy to wait with you all.

I'm on my 12th cycle TTC #1. Would love this to be the month so I can give hubby the best birthday present ever on 1st August! :)

Went to docs today and they are going to do blood tests a week after ovulation this cycle to check hormone levels etc.

Also giving acupuncture a try this cycle, had my first session on Thursday and now having weekly sessions!

FX'd for us all!

:dust:

Hey everyone! Not sure when I'm gonna be ovulating.... Thought it would've already happened, but now it looks like it's gonna be yet another delayed ovulation.... *sigh* my cycles are crazy all over the place. On CD22 now and my OPKs are still barely showing a line. Usually they slowly get darker, so, I'm guessing I've still got another week or so before O.... If i O.... I hope I don't have an anovulatory cycle again! :( I also temp and am using preseed. I'm 31 and would like to have at least 3 kids before I turn 35, so, it would be nice if #2 would happen soon! Lol! I've got a daughter that will be 1 next month. Fx we all get our BFPs this month!!

hello:wave:

i think i'm about a week behind everyone (waiting for AF, which should arrive 7/8) but i am also TTC #1 and last month was very NTNP so feel like i'm in the same boat as many of you...?

i am planning to temp this time around and see how it goes. who knows!:shrug:

How are we all doing waiting for O? My OPK was negative today so still on track! x

My opk was finally positive today!!!! CD23!!! Woooooooot! I wasn't expecting it until CD30....

Yay Amys!
Loobs, Mine was negative too. I am not expecting it to be positive for a while yet.

Hello! CD 8 and ewcm since CD 7. I think it's too early to ovulate but my body is definitely gearing up.
Lets see some :bfp: this summer :happydance:

:hi:

This is our 2nd ttc cycle for baby #1 Im 26 and my husband is 24. I should O on the 12th or 13th according to my p tracker app and this month am I using OPKs and also added EPO to my folic acid and vitamin D routine. Phew! I never thought I would be typing all that lingo lol! Im happy to make some new friends who are waiting this out as well! :thumbup:

:hi:

This is our 2nd ttc cycle for baby #1 Im 26 and my husband is 24. I should O on the 12th or 13th according to my p tracker app and this month am I using OPKs and also added EPO to my folic acid and vitamin D routine. Phew! I never thought I would be typing all that lingo lol! Im happy to make some new friends who are waiting this out as well! :thumbup:

Welcome!!!!! It's a good thing you joined this thread as we are all getting our BFPs this month! :D

Hello All!

This is one of my first few posts on the forum, as we were planning to wait until September to start trying. I'm getting increasingly impatient so we agreed to stop preventing 2 days ago. I started temping and checking cm at the beginning of this cycle and I'm due to to O on the 9 or 10 according to FF. I'm super excited and can hardly think of anything else. This is seriously occupying my mind. I'm trying to distract myself, but that's been super difficult.

I'm looking forward to going through this journey with you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->