anyone ovulating around the 13th?

:hi:

This is our 2nd ttc cycle for baby #1 Im 26 and my husband is 24. I should O on the 12th or 13th according to my p tracker app and this month am I using OPKs and also added EPO to my folic acid and vitamin D routine. Phew! I never thought I would be typing all that lingo lol! Im happy to make some new friends who are waiting this out as well! :thumbup:

Welcome!!!!! It's a good thing you joined this thread as we are all getting our BFPs this month! :D

LOL! Yes! I love the confidence! question, is there a way to keep up with responses to threads you have commented on. Like this one I had no idea you responded except for the fact I came back to check it. Total newbie here so thanks in advance!! :hugs:

LOL! Yes! I love the confidence! question, is there a way to keep up with responses to threads you have commented on. Like this one I had no idea you responded except for the fact I came back to check it. Total newbie here so thanks in advance!! :hugs:

i was so confused about that as well! at the top of each thread page there's a purple bar with "linkback" "thread tools" "search this thread" and "rate this thread"

click on the little arrow down next to "thread tools" and it will give you the option to "subscribe to this thread"

then in your settings you can tell it to send you and email either immediately or daily or weekly when someone has posted in a thread you are subscribed to. you can subscribe to threads even without posting in them too (for ultimate stalking...:haha:)

makes it MUCH easier to keep up with conversations you are in but then forget you are in!:thumbup:

This is our 2nd ttc cycle for baby #1 Im 26 and my husband is 24. I should O on the 12th or 13th according to my p tracker app and this month am I using OPKs and also added EPO to my folic acid and vitamin D routine. Phew! I never thought I would be typing all that lingo lol! Im happy to make some new friends who are waiting this out as well! :thumbup:

Welcome!!!!! It's a good thing you joined this thread as we are all getting our BFPs this month! :D
Amys I hope you are right!

To find the threads I've previously posted on I click on User CP, you'll see it up there under "Baby and Bump - Trying to Conceive Forums - Trying to Conceive" When you click on that it brings up a list of all the threads that you've posted on which have new replies after yours.

Does that make sense?? I'm only halfway through my first morning coffee…:coffee:

Ugh! My temp is still down.... My today is O day? I thought I had felt it happen last night. I felt this really sharp really quick pain in my ovary... But I guess it was something else.

How is everyone else doing today?

Can I join in?

Technically we are on a break but I ordered the CBFM and received it the day AF arrived so I'm going to be tracking my O using that in addition to the usual temping and CM. FF says I'll be O'ing around the 14th so we'll see. I think AF is finishing up with me so I'll start testing in the next few days.

Hoping I can convince my fiance' to go ahead and give it a try this month. I'll be 31 on the 15th and I always wanted to have a child before I turned 30...missed that window and the 31 window but wouldn't it be amazing to get a :bfp: this month? :)

I'm hoping. :kiss:

Can I join in?

Technically we are on a break but I ordered the CBFM and received it the day AF arrived so I'm going to be tracking my O using that in addition to the usual temping and CM. FF says I'll be O'ing around the 14th so we'll see. I think AF is finishing up with me so I'll start testing in the next few days.

Hoping I can convince my fiance' to go ahead and give it a try this month. I'll be 31 on the 15th and I always wanted to have a child before I turned 30...missed that window and the 31 window but wouldn't it be amazing to get a :bfp: this month? :)

Welcome!!!!!!! :D hope this is your BFP cycle!!!! I'm 31 also! Doesn't it just feel like the clock is ticking? Lol!

Can I join in?

There are so many nice people on this thread glad to add another! Now that I know how to subscribe to this thread I can follow along with everyone's progress. :happydance: I decided to follow SMEP this month and am on CD10. Yesterday we were not supposed to bd according to the plan bc its every other day......weeeelllll, whoops! LOL lets just say bow chicka wow wow :sex: haha dh was looking good i couldnt resist. I wonder if that means we should skip today or bd anyway. I am not going to be Oing till the 12 or the 13th. O week makes me horny what can I say LMBO! :laugh2:

Can I join in?

Welcome!!!!!!! :D hope this is your BFP cycle!!!! I'm 31 also! Doesn't it just feel like the clock is ticking? Lol!

Thank you! Same to you! YES! I wish the clock would be a little bit quieter. Haha

Can I join in?

There are so many nice people on this thread glad to add another! Now that I know how to subscribe to this thread I can follow along with everyone's progress. :happydance: I decided to follow SMEP this month and am on CD10. Yesterday we were not supposed to bd according to the plan bc its every other day......weeeelllll, whoops! LOL lets just say bow chicka wow wow :sex: haha dh was looking good i couldnt resist. I wonder if that means we should skip today or bd anyway. I am not going to be Oing till the 12 or the 13th. O week makes me horny what can I say LMBO! :laugh2:

Thanks! Hey, I say if you're still into BD-ing because your man is looking good try and do it again today! HAHA! But if it doesn't happen I think you're okay since you did yesterday. :happydance:

Not checked this post for a couple of days and feel like I've missed loads!!

Well today I had lots of EWCM - 2 days earlier than expected! so I will be using my CB digital OPK when I get home as I usually get a 'high' fertility reading the first day I get EWCM. So I definitely think my body is gearing up for O too! I best get practicing BDing! ;)

Xx

Not checked this post for a couple of days and feel like I've missed loads!!

Well today I had lots of EWCM - 2 days earlier than expected! so I will be using my CB digital OPK when I get home as I usually get a 'high' fertility reading the first day I get EWCM. So I definitely think my body is gearing up for O too! I best get practicing BDing! ;)

Xx

Woohoo! Get to it! :happydance:

AFM: well I told yall I am new to the forum so I was just able to edit my signature and I was so excited about that! Lol, its the little things people.. Anywho, so far still negatives on my opk which is to be expected good thing Im using the dollar tree ones so not too big of a deal. Funny story though, I serisouly felt like the crazy lady when I went to go buy them bc they only come 1 to a box so I had to grab 10 boxes! :dohh: The lady behind me had like 7 kids with her and i felt her judging eyes, ok she probably wasnt (maybe a little) but yeah, couldnt get out of there fast enough. haha

I haven't figured out how to do a signature yet!

I haven't figured out how to do a signature yet!

It's under "user cp" right under the purple links then once you go there on the left hand side where all your options are there is one to edit signature. To add a ticker you go to one of the websites that lets you create them and copy the code into the edit signature box, if you don't want a ticker you just put whatever text you want! =D

Another negative OPK for me yesterday. Well - 2 of them. I don't feel like a trust my cheapie ones. There is no second line at all - like not even a little whisper of one. Surely there should be something???

So, I'm using my expensive CB digi ones too. I did get an empty smiley face. It says on the instructions that once you eject the test from the holder you shouldn't take any notice of lines on the test strip. Well, what can I say, I had to look. There is a 2nd line on there and it's quite obvious! So that's reassuring me at the moment haha. X

Good luck to everyone! Im not supposed to get AF until the 13-14 so i wont O until after all of u but im so excited! Fingers crossed for everyone !

I'm pretty sure that I am right on track with everyone else here. This will be cycle 20 for ttc but only cycle one with fertility treatments. Right now I'm cycle day 11 and just finished Clomid 50mg on CD9. I should be ovulating on the 11th but it could take until the 16th. Either way it gives me a good excuse to have :sex: on a daily basis ;)

Here is to everyone getting that :bfp: !

baby :dust: to all :)

My temp jumped up this morning! Hope it stays up! That makes today 1dpo.... Fx we caught that egg this month!

Woohoo to temp jumps!

AF is still barely hanging on here, should be fully gone by tomorrow. I can't wait for my CBFM to tell me to test....but that probably won't be until Thursday at the earliest.

Fiance' did an at home sperm test today and it was normal. Doesn't test anything beyond count but it makes me feel a little better....we'll be going in for a full test/exam in a few months if we aren't successful by that point.

Hoping for :bfp:'s for us all!

Woohoo to temp jumps!

AF is still barely hanging on here, should be fully gone by tomorrow. I can't wait for my CBFM to tell me to test....but that probably won't be until Thursday at the earliest.

Fiance' did an at home sperm test today and it was normal. Doesn't test anything beyond count but it makes me feel a little better....we'll be going in for a full test/exam in a few months if we aren't successful by that point.

Hoping for :bfp:'s for us all!

There are at home sperm tests?!?!? That is so cool!!!! Hurray for normal sperm count!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->