anyone ovulating around the 13th?

Woohoo to temp jumps!

AF is still barely hanging on here, should be fully gone by tomorrow. I can't wait for my CBFM to tell me to test....but that probably won't be until Thursday at the earliest.

Fiance' did an at home sperm test today and it was normal. Doesn't test anything beyond count but it makes me feel a little better....we'll be going in for a full test/exam in a few months if we aren't successful by that point.

Hoping for :bfp:'s for us all!

There are at home sperm tests?!?!? That is so cool!!!! Hurray for normal sperm count!!!

Yeah, I got it on amazon. I don't know how much stock to take into it but it's something that makes me feel better for now. HAHA

I did an ovarian reserve home test awhile ago and it was normal too. But there can be so many other issues..... :shrug:

Yesterday's OPK ladies! I'm so excited, this is the first line I've got! I also had a bit of EWCM yesterday too, TMI alert, mega stretchy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
How is everyone doing?
Loobs fx you catch thar egg:thumbup:
AFM it's gonna be a weird cycle. TMI alert ... ewcm for 4 days straight after period and it just turned creamy today (cd 11) + slight cramping. I wonder if I ovulated early and should start the tww :wacko: Must talk DF into using OPKs.

How is everyone doing?
Loobs fx you catch thar egg:thumbup:
AFM it's gonna be a weird cycle. TMI alert ... ewcm for 4 days straight after period and it just turned creamy today (cd 11) + slight cramping. I wonder if I ovulated early and should start the tww :wacko: Must talk DF into using OPKs.

Hope so! My DH doesn't really know that I use OPKs...:blush:

x

Yay for two lines!

I had a very faint line on an OPK the day before yesterday and it was even fainter yesterday. I just finished AF yesterday but I've been getting suspicious that I might O right after AF ends so I decided to start testing a few days before it ends. We'll see what it looks like this afternoon and I'll start testing with the CBFM tomorrow morning. Hoping I catch the egg this month, I'm not really 100% that I O as my temps are often all over...... :shrug:

Edit: Just checked my CP and it feels really high....from what I'm reading that isn't usual for post AF? Anyone else experience this?

Haha Loobs I can't keep a secret :blush:besides DF will be sad if I go behind his back. If this cyclw fail we'll talk again.
Crystal just saw that you are bride-to-be too:hugs: good to know that there are other women who want to be pregnant on their wedding.:flower:

Haha Loobs I can't keep a secret :blush:besides DF will be sad if I go behind his back. If this cyclw fail we'll talk again.
Crystal just saw that you are bride-to-be too:hugs: good to know that there are other women who want to be pregnant on their wedding.:flower:

Yep! December 13th! Almost exactly 6 months away. :) I would LOVE to be pregnant on my wedding day. Here's hoping we both get a :bfp: soon! When is your big day?

21st September:wedding: Can't wait to start our family. We want 3-4kids :blush:

It's so soon! Exciting! :hugs:

We just want one but I'm soon to be 31 (in 6 days) and he's 33 so I figured we might have some work ahead of us being that neither of us have ever gotten pregnant/fathered. We've been trying for 5 cycles now so we shall see what happens.

:dust:

It's so soon! Exciting! :hugs:

We just want one but I'm soon to be 31 (in 6 days) and he's 33 so I figured we might have some work ahead of us being that neither of us have ever gotten pregnant/fathered. We've been trying for 5 cycles now so we shall see what happens.

:dust:
Yes it crazy exciting! I am going to see some invitations today.:happydance:
We will both turn 27 is August and this is our 3d cycle ttc #1. FX it' s our month :dust:

FF gave me crosshairs today!!!! I'm officially 3dpo!!!! Thought I was only 2!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Let the TWW officially begin!!! :) how is everyone else today?

FF gave me crosshairs today!!!! I'm officially 3dpo!!!! Thought I was only 2!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Let the TWW officially begin!!! :) how is everyone else today?

WOOHOO!! I'm doing pretty good. AF is officially gone so I'll start testing with the CBFM tomorrow and we'll see if I can detect an O this month. Temps are looking decent so far. :)

Hurray for decent temps! This is the first month ever that I've got solid crosshairs on my chart! They are usually dotted or non existent... So, I'm thrilled! :D

Hurray for decent temps! This is the first month ever that I've got solid crosshairs on my chart! They are usually dotted or non existent... So, I'm thrilled! :D

Same here! Last month it was dotted and previous months I've never gotten anything. But I often took temps later in the day and this month I've been setting the alarm for my usual wake up time even on the weekends. Hopefully it helps to give me a clear answer! :)

Same here! Last month it was dotted and previous months I've never gotten anything. But I often took temps later in the day and this month I've been setting the alarm for my usual wake up time even on the weekends. Hopefully it helps to give me a clear answer! :)

I've been setting an alarm this month too! It definitely gave me better results! :)

I just saw stretchy eggwhite CM for the first time ever! I usually only check once a day but I went ahead and checked again and was shocked!! It wasn't a ton but it's more than I've ever seen.

I feel so good about this month. :D

Yayyyyyy!!! That means you'll o soon!!! Did you use your monitor yet?

Yayyyyyy!!! That means you'll o soon!!! Did you use your monitor yet?

I hope so!

Not yet, it starts on CD6 so that'll be tomorrow. I've been using OPK's though and they haven't been positive so far but I haven't tested today yet. I may try to BD tonight if I can swing it. :)

We'll see what the monitor says tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Evening ladies!

Ok...I'm having an odd cycle this month! Usually I get ewcm around CD11 along with 4 days of 'high' fertility reading and 2 days of 'peak' fertility readings on my CB digi OPK.

This cycle I have had ewcm since CD9 and 'low' fertility readings on CD9 and CD10. Then today I jumped straight to 'peak' fertility!

WTF is going on!?! With my calculations that means I should O on CD13 instead of my normal CD15-17!!

I had acupunture last week for the first time. Do you think that could have messed up my cycle this month? Is it bad to ovulate early? I.e will the lining not be thick enough etc?

Xx

Evening ladies!

Ok...I'm having an odd cycle this month! Usually I get ewcm around CD11 along with 4 days of 'high' fertility reading and 2 days of 'peak' fertility readings on my CB digi OPK.

This cycle I have had ewcm since CD9 and 'low' fertility readings on CD9 and CD10. Then today I jumped straight to 'peak' fertility!

WTF is going on!?! With my calculations that means I should O on CD13 instead of my normal CD15-17!!

I had acupunture last week for the first time. Do you think that could have messed up my cycle this month? Is it bad to ovulate early? I.e will the lining not be thick enough etc?

Xx

That is a weird cycle in comparison to your usual! It's only 2 days earlier than normal though... It shouldn't mess with things too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->