anyone ovulating around the 13th?

Hey there! How is everyone?
The witch finally left so it was a fun weekend:blush: too bad we have to go to work again.
Crystal have fun this break! Sometimes it's all it take:thumbup:

13DPO FRER BFN today combined with the start of a temp drop and some cramping and bloating. I know that some women don't test positive until pretty late, but I'm having trouble holding out hope now. I think AF is imminent.

As expected - I'm out for the month.

As expected - I'm out for the month.

Sorry TTC74:hugs:Best of luck with the new cycle!
I am thinking about buying conceive plus or pre seed this month but looks like I have to order it online and I don't want it to arrive at work or at my parents lol.

Remind me where you live Magrat?
All the drugstores around me carry preseed.

Hi Mintastic! I did a little research and found the drug stores that sell pre seed and there are 5 in my town. They probably can get me conceive plus too. There are substitutes of course but looks like these two are better. I am from Bulgaria btw

Hello ladies!

Hope it's alright to join your threads.

AF made her appearance on Sunday. So I'm right in line with everyone else it seems. I don't know if anyone else uses it but I'll be starting my second round of Clomid in a few days :)

Hopefully this month brings good news to everyone.

Can't wait to see where this month goes.

Hello ladies!

Hope it's alright to join your threads.

AF made her appearance on Sunday. So I'm right in line with everyone else it seems. I don't know if anyone else uses it but I'll be starting my second round of Clomid in a few days :)

Hopefully this month brings good news to everyone.

Can't wait to see where this month goes.
Welcome Rosie! I don't know much about Clomid but fx it works for you this cycle!

Well, I'm definitely getting some preseed for this month. Also, DH is having a sperm analysis on Friday. So, hopefully all is well there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->