anyone ovulating around the 13th?

Crystal - Ugh. Why would he give you antibiotics just for vomiting once? That doesn't even make sense.
I can't stand when doctors just throw antibiotics at things that might not even be bacterial!

I think it was more about the fever I've had for the last 3 days. And there was some evidence of infection in my blood test. The vomiting today was just the straw that broke the camels back and made me finally go to the doctor.

Oh that makes more sense. Feel better!

Thanks! I'm feeling lots better. I think maybe I had a bad reaction to zinc. I read it's good for fertility so I started that and folic acid (in addition to what is already in my prenatals) this morning. 2 hours later.....sick. LOL

Hi all! I'd like to join in your thread if that's okay. I've only been tracking cm this cycle so I don't have a temp to confirm but I believe that I O'd on the 11th (CD19). My cycles are still trying to normalize after coming off BCP in April. I'm not planning to test until the 30th if AF hasn't showed up due to my crazy cycle times right now. Good luck everyone! I hope you all get your BFPs this cycle.

Welcome crystlmcd! FX'd for you this cycle! Xx

Welcome crystlmcd :wave:
How are you girls? Any interesting plans for the weekend?

Nothing much planned for my weekend. Might go to yoga tomorrow afternoon then do a bit of gardening if the weather is nice.

Xx

Okay so I'm majorly starting to symptom spot now after my temp dip & spotting yesterday.

Today my temp rose a lot and I've felt bloated and had a heavy feeling in my uterus all day which has got worse as the day has gone on. Plus a few cramps, trapped wind and constipation.

Someone please keep me sane over the next few days! :haha: xx

Bing - do you tend to symptom spot every month or is this the first time you have felt like this?

I have no weekend plans. My 2 closest friends are both out of town. My husband is out of town. I am in between courses so no studying. Nothing. Hanging out with my dog I guess...

bing,
it looks like you had a dip at the same time last month too - not to say it'll be the same outcome as last month, but i find looking at patterns and people's charts so fascinating. it makes you realize how weird and also amazing human bodies are. that we do the same thing (roughly?) month after month. i just started temping this month, so don't have anything to compare yet, but fingers crossed your temp goes back up and stays up!:thumbup:

this weekend, for the first time(?), my usually can-we-just-stay-home-husband made plans (without *any* nagging from me!!:haha:) with a couple of his coworkers and their wives. we're going bowling tonight.

there's also a mario kart tournament at the electronic store on base happening, so we're gonna go try and win something in that this afternoon.:winkwink:

Oh jumpingo bowling and Mario kart sounds so fun!

I am working a bit tomorrow also. Need to do laundry at some point. Fun fun.

Good morning!
Bing I find it helpful to note symptoms on my apps so I can compare them every month :flower:
Jumpingo that sound exactly like my man :D
I am going out with my mom today and df is working. We want to go hiking tomorrow and have tickets for Aida for the evening. I have 31st and 1st off and can not wait for my mini vacation:happydance:

My temps are annoying me. I was hoping I'd see something promising since with being sick I can't confirm O but they just keep getting more and more confusing. I'm annoyed. How is everyone else? LOL

hello all!

crystal, sorry your temps aren't being more cooperative...:trouble:

the mario kart tournament yesterday was fun, but the guy organizing it was completely clueless and my need for organization went into overdrive!:wacko::growlmad: i made it out of my bracket but then lost because my husband and i were in the same semi final group of three:dohh: and he won the whole thing:thumbup: so he was a happy camper. we got a $75 gift certificate to the store, which i expected he would use on a video game or something, but we just stocked up on shampoo and toiletries, underwear, vitamins, snacks and other miscellaneous house-y stuff....wow, we are so boring!!:rofl:

in TTC news, i got a spike in my temperature this morning, so i'm excited that it means i may have ovulated. we'll see how they go the next couple days, but i think we timed everything right:thumbup: then it would just be the dreaded TTW:wacko:

magrat, are you going anywhere with those days off or staying home and relaxing?

bing, fingers crossed those temps stay where they are (if not higher!:thumbup:)

Thanks Jumpingo...and welcome to the TWW!!! :)

FF says I'm 11dpo today. So only a few more days to go. I'm going to test on Thursday if AF has not showed up before then as I have a summer party at work Thursday evening, so need to know if I can drink or not.

I did have a cheeky bottle of cider yesterday though as it was such a gorgeous day, but thought one couldn't hurt! :haha:

Spent yesterday doing some gardening and I'm going up to our allotment later today to plant some potatoes and carrots. I love my gardening and find it very relaxing. It's the only thing I can do where my mind completely switches off and just concentrates on what I'm doing.

How is everyone else's weekends?

Xx

The witch got me today and my apps say her next visits will be around my and df bday and on our wedding. This is getting personal:gun:
Jumpingo that sound fun! FX this is the last tww:thumbup:
Bing good luck on Thursday!
My wedding dress will be ready on 1st so I will spend the day with the tailor. Must find wedding shoes by then. Have to go for a trial hair style and make up and pick up gifts for the guests...and bazillion little things about the wedding or our new home. That should keep me busy :laugh2:

I timed my BC to make sure I wouldn't have AF on my wedding - obviously not an option when TTC!

Sorry the witch got you Magrat! FX'd she won't show up for your wedding day!

Xx

Thank you ladies:hugs:
I told df he better get me pregnant because I don't want af on our wedding:haha:

Sorry about all the :witch: 's arriving. :( Since my temps have been crazy I have no clue if/when I ovulated. So no idea how many DPO I may be. Having lots of creamy CM (which isn't usual for me). My fiance ' s dad was in a motorcycle accident so we've been at the hospital since yesterday. Didn't get to temp properly or use the cbfm this am. Life keeps throwing us all the curve balls.

Sorry about all the :witch: 's arriving. :( Since my temps have been crazy I have no clue if/when I ovulated. So no idea how many DPO I may be. Having lots of creamy CM (which isn't usual for me). My fiance ' s dad was in a motorcycle accident so we've been at the hospital since yesterday. Didn't get to temp properly or use the cbfm this am. Life keeps throwing us all the curve balls.
So sorry Crysral:hugs: Hope he gets well soon! I would consider everything unusual as a good sign so fx for you!
Have a great week girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"